[09] Its A Promise

This is what Kiara wears for the party😍😍

Also I am so sorry I couldn't update yesterday I have too much work at home.😓

Kiara's POV;

Kiara's POV;

*beep beep* I took out my phone from my bag and saw a text from Bri in 'KBC' group of Clara Bri and I. She had texted that she had to help a friend so she won't be coming to the party. Clara and I tried to convince her but she told us not to make it too hard for her.

Clara was still coming at my place. It was currently 7:15 and Clara would be here by 8 so I decided to hop in the shower. I smelled like coffee.....yuck. I put on strawberry essential oil and brushed my teeth. I put my hair in a loose ponytail, I wore a bronze sequins wrapped knot back sleeveless mini dress and I paired it will silver pen heels and some accessories to pair with it.

"Kiara your friend is here" Nick screamed from downstairs and I checked if I took everything, I wanted this party to be perfect as it was my first in Sicily.

"Comingg" I yelled so they both could hear me. I walked downstairs and they didn't even bother looking towards me, they were just flirting with each other. I cleared my throat and they snapped their heads towards me. Ha they looked so nervous I loved making them feel embarrassed.

"Kiara.....you- you look great" Clara stuttered "I.... I-agree" Nick added and Clara looked at him and their eyes met. Ok this needs to stop.

I grabbed Clara's hands and walked out of the door. As she waved Nick goodbye. We sat in the car and Clara went off. "You got to set me up with your brother"

"Clara he is 19 years old" I said "soo I am 23.....pleaseeee" she said "fine I'll ask him, but I can't promise anything" I added while she clapped her hands and I rolled my eyes at her excitement. She started her Bentley and we drove off.

—After reaching the party—

The mansion we stopped was not bigger than mine but it was lively. There were drunk teenagers everywhere, kissing, puking, dancing, singing and me being an introvert didn't know how it felt to just mix in. Clara grabbed my arm seeing my discomfort as she gave me a smile as we walked towards the entrance.

As soon as we entered I scanned the room and I saw........ Elijah? I thought Bri wasn't coming. If she didn't attend this party, then why did he? That question popped into my mind as I saw him up and down. Fuck he looked good. He is the only guy who I have seen, who could pulloff anything.

It was the first time I saw him wearing ripped jeans, he paired it with a Gucci hoodie. He topped everything with black shades. Why would he wear shades in the house? At night? Funny kid. But I found it sexy.... he was the only one who reeked of class and elegance, others just reeked of alcohol.