[14] Photographic Memory

Kiara's POV:

"Elijah and Kiara.....you're up next" Mrs sawyer announced.

Shit
Shit
Shit
We are fucked

Okay I am definitely not calm

We stood up and went in front of the teacher's desk. Elijah looked at me and smirked while I gave him the look that said 'I am barely ready' and he giggles then I give a look that said 'you arent ready AT ALL Mr.' and he smirks

Elijah bends down near my ear and says "Are you just gonna stare at me or gonna start" I gave him a look that tells him to shut up

"Hey" I say out loud to the class
"What's this girl's name again" I hear Katherine blabber, and her minions supporting her.

"Can everyone get quiet......so we can start" Elijah eyed Katherine looking at my uncomfortableness as Katherine gave him a wink to which Elijah rolled his eyes as a response.

So I started off "During the Second World War, Hitler further served as Supreme Commander of the German Armed Forces. In.......uh 1941, he also assumed the operational roll as......as- as" shit I don't remember. What should I do? WHAT SHOULD I DOOOO

This is so embarrassing!!! I am in front of a bunch of smart people looking like a complete idiot. "I'll take it from here" Elijah whispered to me. And I gave him a look 'what'

"As commander in chief of the German army" he said that and gave me a smirk 'is that all he knows..... way to go Black' I thought to myself .

"Throughout it all, Hitler held the ceremonial title as 'First Soldier of the Reich'.
Within the Nazi Party, in addition to serving as its leader, Hitler was the default commander of every Nazi paramilitary group. He held title as the Supreme Commander of the Stormtroopers and as Supreme Commander of the SS, which was a special rank held only by him above the rank of Reich Leader of the SS held by Heinrich Himmler.

There was, in short, very little in Germany that Hitler did not directly command or know about. Thus, the majority, if not all, of Germany's aggressive and genocidal actions during the Second World War may be directly linked to Hitler." Elijah spoke confidently like all the words were on his finger tips.

—3 mins later—

"Thank you"

Wait-
What-
the-
actual-
fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk

WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED

Elijah Black was known to be a genius, now I know why. He didn't only remember his own script but also mine..... but most importantly he also explained the stuff that the teacher hasn't even covered in class yet.

HOW IS THAT BLOODY POSSIBLE

The teacher and the girls in our class were drooling over Elijah. Shocker....

When Elijah finished the whole class erupted in applause and so did the teacher. And I froze..... yes again. My jaw was open with the shock so Elijah thought it would be funny to use his index finger to close it. Hah.................I FUCKING HATE HIM.

"How.Did.You.Do.That" I asked him as he narrowed his eyes and said "Look, we don't really have an excuse to talk to each other anymore.....so DONT"  with that sentence he left the classroom and I ran after him because I had to know.

"ELIJAH BLACK WAIT UP" Jesus he can surely take long steps with those giraffe legs. "Hey, do you mind" he said turning around. "You didn't answer my question".   "I chose not to" he replied.
"Did you study?" I asked..... "Can you just leave"