[16] This Means War

Kiara's POV:

I thought....... I thought a lot last night. I can practically count the amount of hours I slept last night. Hmmm let's see...TWO FUCKING HOURS.

It took me 9 hours to settle my thoughts after what had happened. Fuck there are still questions in my mind that have yet to be answered by him and I too actually.

Why did I decide to grind on him? What came into me.........

Why was I so turned on?

Why did I wanna lick all his veins and feel every single part of his body.....what am I? a puppy?

But why did he let me do that?
Oh scratch that why did HE push my hips closer to him and swayed my hips with me to give me a better pace.

Why did he get so frustrated when Lukas called me?Was it because he ruined the so called 'moment' or was it something else....possessiveness maybe but why would he care, he doesn't right?

'Geez stop overthinking Kiara' I thought to myself

God knows...... all I know is that he has made me look like a fool in front of everyone several times making him look superior and now..... it's time to get my revenge.

Elijah Black....... this means war.

It was a weekend today so I decided to take my first and the most important step towards ruining Elijah black.

I finally got out of bed, took a bath and changed into a Prada dress. I curled my hair and wore some accessories. I soon decided to go downstairs to see my dad sitting on the counter.

He was reading today's newspaper and sipping his tea. When he heard me coming downstairs he looked up and greeted me "good morning, sweetheart" while reaching out to kiss me on my forehead.

"Good morning dad.........where is Nick?" I knew the answer to this but well "oh....make a guess darling" he said enthusiastically "sleeping?" I said knowing the answer as my father said "ding ding ding and we have a winner" hahahahah he is such a joker.
I love him.

After mom's death, he had a hard time opening up, but even though he was shattered he made himself look strong for nick and I. He was the ideal husband a girl could ever want.

Just admiring his strength I started chugging the muffins in front of me that dad had baked. "Dad I'll be going out to meet some friends" I said as his jaw dropped "wait- WAITTT you have friends??!!" He said as he laughed it off

"Ha ha not funny" "I am just kidding darling, I knew you'd make friends easily" he said while kissing me goodbye. I went to the garage and took my car to the nearest cafe. Yes THAT cafe to meet my 'friend'/'my first important step'.

Author's POV:

Kiara had learned a lot about University Of Catania specifically learned about some certain people. Through personal observation, gossips.....she had obtained much information to write a biography on each one of them.

She knew that there was this group called RAVENS. The ravens contained the most popular girls in uni.
Katherine Banks: the leader, who called the shots.
Catie Vells: the gatherer, she had the resources.
Cho Cruz: the voice of reason, she made sure that the other two don't blow up the place.

Then you had the Blacks. (Except Lukas...duh) they made getting good grades look cool. Only a few people knew about Elijah's photographic memory..... me being one of them. They didn't let a lot of people in their close circle.