[35] Keep Your Head Up, Princess

(Play the song when asked to..)
🎶Keep your head up, Princess🎶- Anson Seabra

) 🎶Keep your head up, Princess🎶- Anson Seabra

*knock knock*

"Can you get that?" Elijah asked

I walked to the front door to see who it is.
.
.

"Lukas?"

"Princess? What are you doing in Elijah's room?"

"I- uh...." I didn't know what to say so I just paused.

"Who is it, cupcakes?" Elijah came out of the bathroom and looked straight at Lukas "what the fuck are you doing here?"

"Chill brother, I just came here to meet you.. and tell you that I'll be joining you for the rest of the trip"

"Fuck off!" Elijah said while walking in front of me and gently shifting me behind him.

"She is all yours, Elijah... I'm not trying to get her.."

"So? What do you want now?" Elijah said while crossing his hands against his chest.
"I... I need to talk to you.... in private?" Lukas said

He looked terrified, but I couldn't point out why..

"I'll come back in 2 minutes, cupcake..." he came towards me and kissed my forehead "until then freshen up... and get ready for the date we have tonight" he winked while wearing his sweater and overcoat, he went outside with Lukas.

What was so important that they couldn't discuss in front of me?

Anyways let's pee in peace

Elijah's POV:

"What!!!! What the fuck are you talking about!!" I growled at Lukas.

"I'm sorry... I don't know how she came here.."

"Of course you do.... you called her here didn't you? You called her so that I get distracted and you swipe Kiara away from me. DIDN'T YOU?" I yelled

"Don't be ridiculous!!! I will never do the same mistake twice.."

"Twice? You fucking fucked her for 3 fucking years!! How many twice's do you think you've fucking had!???"

I was mad. Furious. How the fuck did she know I was here? Why the fuck can my life not be rainbows and unicorns for once?

Everything was going so well, my life started to make sense, I started to be happy.... but of course, the god couldn't take it... he had to send Allegra to ruin it all.

"Elijah..." Lukas called out for me

"Why the fuck is she here? What the fuck does she want?" I asked while my blood boiled inside, to levels I can't explain.