[06] 1939

Hi guysss this is Kiara and Elijah's today's outfit ^^^^

Elijah's POV:

I woke up with the best mood today, maybe because I figured out how to be happy again. I don't know ..... but then I heard my aunt calling me downstairs. My aunt Linda was my mom's younger sister she comes to check up on Bri and I once in a while.

She is the closest thing to a mother figure for me. I share everything with her and so does Bri. We both care about her and do what she asks us to, thinking she is our mother.

"Good morning Elijah.....did you sleep well?" She said with a pleasant smile on her face as I walked down the stairs and hugged her. I saw Bri eating breakfast on the kitchen counter.

"Good morning Linda..I had the best sleep in a while" I said as she narrowed her eyes and said "well that good morning isn't gonna be good no more"

I was confused.....so she processed "Mrs sawyer called, you threw her coffee in the bin !!!!! What were you thinking? Why would you do that?" she screamed a bit and I widened my eyes. "Yeah we can talk about it later, I am late for uni" I said while I ran out of the room

Linda screamed from behind "its 5am you don't have uni till 8" which was true I just needed an excuse to not get scolded , it would have ruined my day today so 'I'll pass' I thought to myself as I went to take a bath

Mrs sawyer had to complain she couldn't just leave it at that, but to be honest I was not myself the previous week, I was back at uni after so long and I just wanted those days to end. My mother died 8 months back , but since she died things have changed drastically. My mother was a tech God. She was a first rate scientist and an engineer.

I inherited the family business, a multi-million international company : Black Enterprise which I inherited when I turned 26 this year which was 2 months back before that it was controlled by my aunt. My mother raised my sister and I to be the best.

My camera-like memory made school and uni easy for me. I was a A star student in all classes and was rewarded with a top scorer award. I managed to learn 8 languages . My mom knew me as a easy going , fun , loving and a brilliant person.

But things have changed.

Kiara's POV:

'I should really start waking up 20 mins before the actual time' I suggested myself 'yeah.......nope' and there I was answering myself too.

(Shout out to the girls who wake up early to do their hair.....you guys are the actual wonder woman)

With that I began putting on my clothes for uni, I was too lazy today so I not to do my hair, as for clothes I decided to go with a deep neck white shirt and pink sweatpants , I paired that with white sneakers. And did really light makeup.

I hadn't gotten the best sleep yesterday, my bitchass neighbor can be thanked for that. I went downstairs and saw my brother reading today's newspaper "Good morning" I said and he greeted me too. "I will be driving you to uni today" he said and I furrowed my eyebrows.