Small Can Change The World

* I was watching Big Hero 6, and I got this random idea. I figured you adventure seekers out there would enjoy it.*

Peso's life had been anything but normal. Peso himself was considered, 'not normal.'

AT Waterford Secondary School, Peso was the youngest in his class. He was fourth grade age.

Faraday Lake Grade School's principal, Mr. Oakley, had called his parents in for a meeting that one day. Peso shivered the remember it.

The start of something both grand and terrible.

"Your boy Peso is a genius!" Mr. Oakley announced, throwing his flippers in the air with excitement. "This school's never seen anything like him!" Coral clapped her flippers, whereas Koni just sat calmly.

Peso sat outside, waiting for the news. Diana waltzed by, stopping to sneer at him. "it's about time the teachers realized what a washout you are." Peso tuned her out as she continued to taunt and gloat, trying to listen to what was happening inside.

"No way." Koni stated firmly. "he is in fourth grade and that is where he will stay until he is aged enough for fifth grade." Coral's brows furrowed. "Koni, surely you must be proud of him."

"I am not proud. This is clearly a scam. And, there is no way we are sending him to Secondary school already. He's just gonna make more trouble." Coral sighed, and rubbed her eyes. "Koni, you know he won't make trouble. Besides, you know how hard things are for him here. Middle Schoolers are mature, so he won't be bullied. He'll be surrounded by good influences and have so many penguins to look up to." Koni was unmovable on the subject, but that didn't stop Coral.

Diana was still going at it when Peso's parents popped out. "Mr and Mrs Parker! I was so worried. Is Peso getting expelled!? I tried to warn him-!"

"That will do out of you, Ms. Del Fuego." Mr. Oakley put his flippers on his hips, glaring at her. "Mr. Parker WILL be leaving school, but only to attend a higher grade status." Diana's jaw dropped. Coral took her son's flipper. "You'll be in middle school, sweetie. You'll be so much better off there."

Waterford Secondary School was actually a bit smaller than Peso's old school. It didn't take to much hassle to find his classes.

Things didn't go too well.

Peso was, unfortunately, a fast learner. He impressed the teachers, making things harder for his classmates.

"Wow." Mrs. Telltan smiled at Peso. "That's some impressive work. if a former grade schooler can solve such a hard math problem that fast, I expect all of you to do the same." She eyed her groaning class. Peso fidgeted.

Waterford's principal, Mrs. Grape, called Peso's parents in this time.

"Gotten into trouble already, has he?" Koni asked, sitting down. Coral glared. "Koni! Be Nice!"

"No, sir." Mrs. Grape smiled. "You should be very excited. I have noticed Peso sets more of a role model for our students than they do for him. He is a wonderful student, so I have drafted a proposal to move him straight up to tenth grade!" Both parents were, for a moment, silent.

"NO!" Koni stood up, placing his flippers on the desk. "No brat like that will be sent straight up to mature leagues. He's not even mature enough for kindergarten!" Coral put her face in her flippers. She knew Peso was bored in class. But, she also knew Koni would never see Peso as anything more than a forever brat.

She needed to prove him wrong.

"Let's give it a shot."

Seaside Frost Preparatory High School was bustling. There were multiple electives for Peso to choose from. He passed his entrance exam with flying colors.