1. Prologue

******************

TRIGGER WARNING

Rape
Physical abuse

TW MENTIONED IN THE CHAPTER.

******************

"Ajeossi, Ajeossi! No, no! Put the box here!" Jungkook yelled at a man who was about to put one of the moving boxes in the kitchen. 

He was directing the last box into the master bedroom when his phone rang. "Hello?....Haan, dad! Yeah, we'll come in the afternoon.....Yeah, okay.....Yeah, it's alright, don't worry! Just ask mom to make tasty lunch for us....Yeah, okay, bye" he said and hung up. 

"Junha?? Yah, Junha, where are you?!? Junha!!!" he yelled as he ran into the kitchen to look for him. He was worried that one of the movers might have taken him away. "Junha!!!!" he yelled as he ran into the guest bedroom and finally found him all curled up between two of the boxes and sound asleep. 

He cooed at him and picked him up, but put him back down when he realized that he had no where to actually put him. He immediately ran to the bedroom and opened the box that contained all the blankets. He pulled out Junha's favourite one and folded it twice before spreading it on the floor. 

He came back to the room and picked up his two and a half year old son and went to the bedroom. He gently placed him on the folded blanket and placed a kiss on his forehead. 

He went back to the living room to arrange a few things before his son woke up, the first one being the couch. 

Jungkook and his adopted son - Junha had lived with his parents all this while. After a few circumstances, Jungkook had decided to live on his own with his son. Even though his parents first opposed the idea, they had realized that Jungkook was old enough to live wherever he wanted. 

On top of that, he had decided to finally go back to University, at the age of 24, to finish his post graduation before his son started going to school so that he would have a good job and be able to look after him better. 

He had to start working right after his under graduation due to a few circumstances back at home and now that he was stable again, he decided to finish his Masters in Technology (MTech). 

His parents lived two streets away from his new house. All he wanted to do was live alone. Not away from them. They aided him financially and helped him look after Junha. 

His college was supposed to start after two days and they had worked out their schedules. Jungkook would leave Junha with his parents in the morning and go to college. He would come back in the evening and pick him up from their house. 

He had saved enough money for the past three years when he and his father had to work their asses off to help the family. That money, along with the money that his parents deposited in his bank account every month, was enough for him to carry on with the two years of his post graduation without having to worry about a part time job. 

He was the university topper during his under graduation and thus had no doubt about his performance here. He would be able to look after his son and study peacefully. 

Or so he thought.

********************

Hello guuuyyyjjjjjjjj!!
And welcome to my fifth book :))