53. What else did they need?

Ten years, Ten months, Ten days, Ten hours Ten minutes, Ten seconds later......(Junha is 28)

"Junha, stop fretting. Jeongie will be fine" Jungkook said. "Yeah. Being admitted for more than two hours is just normal" Jimin added. 

But no matter how many times his parents and Jeongyeon's parents kept assuring him that she will be fine, he couldn't stop worrying about his wife and the child that she was about to deliver. 

Even though this was the second time he was pacing around in the waiting room, anxious for his wife and their child, it didn't make it any easier. 

"Junha" Taehyung called out firmly. Junha stopped pacing and turned to him. "She'll be fine. So will the baby. You are kinda making Dahyunie sad with all that pacing" he said, snuggling the two year old girl on his lap closer to him. 

"Yeah. Save your energy for after the birth, kiddo" Yoongi said. "Right. Sorry, baby" he said, bending down to place a kiss on Dahyun's forehead. 

"Don't mind your Papa, okay? He is being a bad boy now. Let's go and see the garden" Taehyung said, getting up and walking to the window with Dahyun in his arms. 

Jungkook ran a hand through his semi-grey hair before getting up and joining him. Deciding that they had no better work to do, Jimin got up as well. But before he could move a step forward, a nurse walked in. 

"Jeon Jeongyeon?" she asked. "Yeahh" all of them whipped their heads towards her. She smiled at them. "Congratulations, it's a boy. She is still unconscious, but you can see the baby. Please don't crowd the mother" she said and swiftly walked out. 

Junha all but ran into the room. He took a swift look at Jeongyeon and let out a breath of relief before going towards the cradle that had his son in it. 

The rest of them walked in with Dahyun in Jimin's arms. "He looks like a little peanut!" Junha exclaimed once he felt Jungkook's presence right next him. 

"Of course he does. He literally came out just now. He is gonna be tiny" Taehyung said, bobbing Dahyun's nose before joining Jungkook, who was holding the tiny peanut in his arms with tears of love and joy in his eyes. 

"Let the father hold his son first, honey" Taehyung said, stroking the baby's head lightly. "No. Let the oldest grandpa hold the baby first" Junha said with a slightly wet chuckle. 

"Not gonna deny" Yoongi said, walking forward and taking the baby into his arms gently. "He got your eyes, Jungkook" he said, smiling at the baby. "And Jeongie's lips" Taehyung said. 

"Junha got my eyes too. We all got it from my dad" Jungkook said, grinning as he moved closer to the baby. 

"See that, Dahyunie? That's your baby brother. Say hi to him!" Jimin said, bringing Dahyun closer to her brother. Dahyun waved cheerfully. "Good girl" he said, kissing her cheeks. 

"My turn" Jimin said after ten minutes, handing Dahyun to Jungkook. Junha sat next to Jeongyeon, letting the grandparents have their time with the baby. 

Yoongi handed the baby over to Jimin's waiting arms. "Aww he is so cute he is so cute oh my god he is so cute he is so gentle and light and sma-" 

"Jimin, relax. Shh, enjoy your time before Taehyung snatches the baby away from you" Jungkook said, chuckling lightly. "Right" Jimin said, cradling the baby in his arms and crying happy tears. 

"Gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme" Taehyung said after a couple of minutes. "No, not fair! Yoongi had him for almost ten minutes" Jimin protested. "I don't care. Give him to me" Taehyung said.