30. Free period

Two more weeks passed by. Taehyung and Jungkook satisfied themselves by meeting at Taehyung's cabin and making out furiously. 

Mid term exams were conducted and Taehyung was very satisfied with his students' results. Even though they had been pretty ignorant at the beginning, his hard work had paid off and he had received great results in the exam. 

He was currently on his way to his most favourite class with corrected papers in his hand. He had even received a good feedback from the students and that was all he needed.

"Good morning, guys" he said as he put the papers on the table and turned to them with a huge smile. He still had a cast on his right wrist. 

The students at first came up with many stories on how he might have injured himself, the most hilarious one being that he was the leader of an underground mafia. 

They had their own fantasies, picturing their hot Professor in the middle of a fight, surrounded by nasty rowdies. 

To be honest, how else would someone get wounds like that unless they fought or had an accident? 

"So I am very very very happy with your results. I honestly didn't expect you guys to study so well and I have no words. I am very proud of every single one of you" he beamed at them, throwing a glance specifically at Jungkook as well. 

The class didn't give it a thought, but it left Yeonjun, Soobin and Kai squealing in their seats. They were the only people who knew of the relationship that Jungkook had with Taehyung. 

They had been too curious to know what Jungkook had been doing every day during the lunch break, now that he was calling Junha in front of them. 

That led them to follow him secretly into the Computer lab. To say that they were shocked to hear the moans coming from inside would be an understatement. 

But more than shocked, they were ecstatic. They literally waited outside the cabin and pounced on Jungkook the second he came out. Jungkook yelped, but he wasn't surprised. It was soo like them to sneak on him to know what he was doing. 

He decided that it was better to explain it to them to avoid further bumps like that. But before he could open his mouth, Taehyung came out to see what the commotion was about. 

He put two and two together and dragged the three of them inside, threatening to burn their asses out if they ever breathe a word out. 

The three had been terrified. They even gave Jungkook the third degree, asking him how he managed to look Taehyung, aka the most scariest person in the whole world, in the eye. 

Jungkook had chuckled at them, saying that Taehyung was literally the most sweetest person in the world, but the three of them had a hard time wrapping their heads around the fact that Taehyung could be sweet. 

Speaking of Taehyung, Jungkook jolted out of his thoughts as he heard Taehyung call out his name. He jumped up from his seat. 

"Sorry, sir?" he asked. "I was asking you to come out of your dreams, Jeon" Taehyung said, a small smile playing on his lips. "Ohh, s-sorry" Jungkook stuttered, sitting down on his chair with his head hanging low. 

The whole class burst out. He looked around, confused. He didn't understand what was soo funny that it even made his boyfriend clutch his sides.  

"I said you topped this exam, Jeon" Taehyung said after getting a grip. "Looks like you really were dreaming" he said. Jungkook scowled at him for a second before standing up and bowing to him.