35. Support me

Jin looked at the door with wide, fearful eyes.

"What did you just say?"

"Joon! Oh my god! Why are you back early?" Jin asked, panicking slightly. 

Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows and frowned at his husband. "I am on time" he said. Jin glanced at the clock before losing colour. 

He had worked so hard to keep it a secret all these years and protect his baby brother, but it got busted just because he didn't notice the time before opening his big mouth. 

He looked back at Namjoon like a deer caught in the headlights and gulped, tightening the grip around Taehyung's hands. Taehyung was growling as he tried his best to push his brother off of him. 

Taehyung finally succeeded as he kicked him away, making him fall hard on the floor. He immediately got off the couch and squatted on top of Jin, placing his legs on both sides of him. He caught hold of his collar and yanked it up. 

"I said don't lie to me" he growled. "HEY!! GET OFF!" Namjoon yelled as he kicked his shoes off and threw his bag at the door. He locked the door before running towards the couple. They still hadn't healed from their previous wounds and he didn't want them to get into another fight. 

He forcefully pulled Taehyung away from Jin and secured his arms around him tightly before glaring at Jin. 

"What the fuck are you talking about, hyung?" he asked. Jin gulped. Namjoon never used honorifics with him unless he was frustrated or stern about something. 

"Hold his hands tight. I don't want him to hurt himself while I explain" Jin said. "I think he is past the 'hurt myself when I get angry' stage" Namjoon said. "He is not. He was hitting himself just before you came" Jin said. "Ohh. Okay. You better explain" Namjoon said, holding Taehyung's wrists tight. 

"Yeah. Might as well" Jin said, sighing and closing his eyes before taking a deep breath and bracing himself. He had kept this hidden for more than two years now. 

"Remember how you and I had an argument on the second day of the trip and I stormed out for a light breeze and you stayed back? At that time, I went to Jeongbang Waterfalls. It was right outside our resort, so I didn't think much about leaving you alone and alll. 

I didn't know that Tae and Minho were having a walk at the famous corner where people walk often until I heard Tae's voice. 

It was small, but it looked like they were having some argument. Or more like, Minho somehow offended Tae and was trying to apologize, but it was already too late" he said, going back to that day when he literally hid behind a tree, far from the two of them but near enough for Taehyung and Minho's booming voices to reach him. 

"What do you mean, you agree with Jin hyung? You are supposed to support me on this!! I don't have anger issues! Just because that dip shit is older than you, you can't just agree to whatever he says. You are supposed to take your husband's side" Taehyung said, glaring slightly. 

"Tae baby, I am not saying I completely agree with him. I am not saying that you have anger issues. I am just saying that you are short tempered. It is normal to be short tempered, baby. You just have to work on reducing it and building up more patience" Minho said. 

Jin smiled to himself at Minho's choice of words. But Taehyung was too worked up to notice that Minho was trying to lay it out as gently as possible without telling him that he had some mental problem. 

"So you are saying I am not a patient man? What else? You don't love me anymore? Is that next?" Taehyung raised his voice. 

Minho held up his hands in a surrendering position. "Woah, woah, where did that come from?! Baby, I never said that!! I love you, okay? I love you a lot" he said, trying to get Taehyung to understand before things went out of control.