7. Bury myself somewhere

Junha was jumping up and down with excitement as he and his father stood outside Namjoon and Jin's house. "Do you wanna ring the bell?" Jungkook asked. Junha's face lit up with a huge smile as he nodded his head. Jungkook lifted him up so that he could ring the bell. He was sure Jin would have heard the ruckus he made already.

Just as he expected, the door opened before Junha could completely ring the bell. "See? Magic!!" Jungkook exclaimed. "Aigoo, Junhaaa!" Jin exclaimed as he took him away from Jungkook and held him up high in the air, earning hearty giggles from the kid. 

"Where is Namjoon hyung?" Jungkook asked as he plopped onto the love seat and watched Jin, who was busy blowing raspberries for Junha. 

"He'll come in another half an hour. You came early?" Jin asked. "Yeah, I had nothing better to do" Jungkook said as he lay down and let his legs dangle from the side of the love seat, using his hands to support his head. "You did a good thing. I get to play with Junha till every one else comes" Jin said. "Is your brother home?" Jungkook asked as he suddenly heard the sound of a shower tap closing. 

"Yeah. He came half an hour ago. Looks like he finished showering. So how's college?" Jin asked. "As wonderful as usual" Jungkook said. "Teachers?" Jin asked, a small smile playing at his lips. "Same old teachers. Ohh wait. We have a new Coding Professor and man he is hot!! Like seriously! Hot hot damn!! You should see him, hyung! You will leave Namjoon, I am sure! He is that hot" Jungkook said, eyes wide and sparkling with admiration and excitement. 

"Really?" Jin asked, amused. "Yeah!" Jungkook turned to his side to face him. "Today he conducted a pop quiz, okay? I mean, all students were giving nonsense answers for basic questions and he got soo angry, and you should have seen him! He looked super damn hot even when he was angry! Like out of the blue, he yelled my name and scared the shit out of me, but man he was ho-"

"Sorry for scaring you" 

Jungkook screamed and jolted from the seat and tried to jump behind it when he heard the familiar deep voice right behind him. He looked at Jin with horrified eyes. 

Jin started laughing. Junha, who didn't understand what was happening, started laughing just because Jin was laughing. 

"Y-You didn't let me tell you that the new Coding Professor in S-Seoul University is my younger brother Kim Taehyung" Jin said in between laughs while his brother leaned on the wall behind him with an amused smile. 

"M-Mr. Kim.....I-I...S-Sorry I'll just go and bury myself somewhere" Jungkook said as he ran towards Junha and picked him up. "Where are you going?" Jin asked. "Home" Jungkook squeaked in a high voice, opening the door. He felt a tug and turned behind to see Jin pulling him back by his hoodie. 

"Shut up and stay. He doesn't mind all that stuff. He is literally just two years older than you" Jin said, lowering his voice. 

"But still!! I feel soo embarrassed now!! Why didn't you tell me before that your brother was working in the Seoul University as the new Coding Professor?? I would have shut my mouth!!" Jungkook whined as he eyed Mr. Kim, who walked into the kitchen for a glass of water. 

'Damn that smile' he thought when he noticed that Mr. Kim still had that amused smile on his face. "I know you are embarrassed, but it's really okay. Just shut up and come back and sit" Jin said, pulling him back to the couch and taking Junha away from him. 

"So! You are the Jungkook that my brother and Namjoon hyung keep talking about" Mr. Kim said as he gave Jungkook a glass of juice and sat down beside him on the love seat. Jungkook nodded with a red face, unable to get a word out of his mouth. 

"How come I never saw him before? I thought I met all of your friends in your wedding. And who is that kid?" Mr. Kim asked Jin. "He couldn't come for the wedding. Family problems" Jin said, looking at Jungkook and silently asking him to continue answering his brother himself. 

Jin knew what Jungkook's problems were, but he didn't know if Jungkook wanted to share them with Taehyung yet. After all, Jungkook never actually talked about his problems with them either. They knew them only because they were there with him the whole time. 

Jungkook cleared his throat and decided not to hide Junha's identity. It would only make things awkward. He looked at Jin, who walked away to give them some space. "He is my adopted son" Jungkook said, still looking at his own feet. 

'At least half of it is true' he thought. 

"Woah! He is soo cute! I didn't think you would have a son, Jungkook! How old are you?" Mr. Kim asked as he got up and walked towards Junha, who was starting to walk towards his dad. 

"24. I'll be turning 25 soon" Jungkook said, still not daring to lift his head. Mr. Kim picked Junha up. "Wow! You are just two years younger than me!! Aigoo, cutie!! What's your name?~" Mr. Kim asked as he poked one of his cheeks. "U'na" Junha said. "Huh?" Mr. Kim turned towards Jungkook. "Jeon Junha" he said. "Ohh cuutte name for a cuutte baby!! Aigoo you are soo adorable" Mr. Kim said as he sat down on the floor and made Junha stand on his thighs. 

"I'm back! Ohh Junha!!!" Namjoon yelled at a high pitch as he threw his bag on the floor and ran towards him. "Hyung, change first. Don't pass on your germs to him" Jungkook said. "Okay, sorry" Namjoon said as he rolled his eyes and grinned at Jungkook before dashing to the bedroom to take a quick shower. 

"Jungkook, you can really lift your head. He really doesn't mind such comments" Jin said as he walked out of the kitchen. "Shut up, hyung" Jungkook mumbled as he pulled his hoodie over his head and tried to shrink into it. 

"Hey Jungkook! At least you weren't bitching about me! It's okay, I don't mind. I am happy that you find me hot" Mr. Kim said. 

"Mr. Kim!!" Jungkook squeaked. "You can call me Taehyung or hyung. You don't have to call me 'Mr. Kim'. It sounds soo odd coming from a person who is just two years younger than me" Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded, his face still burning red.