43. Back to college

The therapy sessions had been somewhat smooth for the first week. Taehyung remembered a few more small and big things that he had forgotten. He remembered and came to know the amount of anger he felt inside him in those situations. 

But while Taehyung had another week long holiday, Jungkook couldn't skip another week of college. They decided to schedule his sessions in the evening so that it would work with Taehyung as well after his leave ended. 

Jungkook had received stares the second he entered the class after a week. The stares weren't condescending, and he was glad for that. He was just the topic of the hottest gossip in the whole college right now. Not just among students, but among teachers as well. So obviously, he would receive stares. 

"Hyung! How's Mr. Kim?" Yeonjun asked as the other three settled in their seats. "He is fine" Jungkook said. "Thank you for helping me the other day" he said. Soobin was just about to 'You are welcome' when Kai suddenly shivered. 

"What's wrong?" he asked. Kai lifted his arm and showed them. "Do you see the goosebumps?" he asked, showing them how the hair on his arm was standing straight. "I get these the second I think about that day" he said. 

"True. I think I might piss my pants the second Mr. Kim enters the class next week" Yeonjun said. "What about Soohyeon? Don't you think she will faint the second she sees him? I would faint if someone choked me and did all that shit" Soobin said. 

Jungkook chuckled slightly. "Did he ever choke you?" Yeonjun suddenly asked. They had figured out that Taehyung had anger issues on their own based on his behaviour the other day and the way he forgot what happened after getting slapped by Jungkook. 

Jungkook scoffed. "You shouldn't ask stuff like that" he said. "So he did!!" Kai exclaimed. "What did you do?" Soobin asked, looking at Jungkook with big eyes before he could deny it. 

"I won a bowling match against him" he said, struggling to keep his face straight as the other three's faces changed from shock to amusement to pure laughter. Jungkook didn't want to share his previous week's experience with them. 

"This is too much, oh my god" Kai wheezed in between his laughs. "I know" Jungkook chuckled.

"Ohh hyung-" Yeonjun said, looking behind Jungkook. "What is it?" Jungkook asked and turned back, only to find Soohyeon sitting on her bench with a pen in her hand, which was extended towards him. 

Jungkook frowned and took it, opening the chit. 

"I am very sorry"

Jungkook sighed. 'Some people learn lessons only after they fall' he thought as he took out his pen. "It's okay. I warned you about me having a boyfriend. You should have left me alone. I am also sorry for what he did to you" Jungkook wrote and gave the pen back to her. 

A week passed by and the girl didn't bother him again. Anyone in their right minds wouldn't bother him ever again. The week ran by too slow for Jungkook. 

Taehyung finally came back to the college. The whole class literally held their breath as their OS Professor walked out of the class. It was coding next and they were scared. 

The last they saw of Taehyung was him choking Soohyeon. 

But Taehyung walked in as if he didn't terrify the living soul out of them two weeks ago. He coolly walked in and put his book on the table before starting his lesson. 

Jungkook looked at Soohyeon and sighed as she tried to hide herself in her seat as much as possible. She deserved an apology from Taehyung. 'I'll talk to him after this period. It is lunch break, anyways' he thought as he watched Taehyung revise the previous topics for the class.