11. Uncle Tae

"Woah!! Did you see that?! Oh my god, why did he smile at you, hyung?!" Yeonjun exclaimed. The four of them were on their way to the cafeteria and saw Mr. Kim walking in the opposite direction. Jungkook didn't know if he could be friendly with him in the college and thus waited for him to say 'hi' or smile at him first. 

And just as he hoped, Taehyung had smiled at him, causing butterflies to erupt in his stomach. He smiled back at him, leaving the other three boys in shock. "We became friends over the weekend" Jungkook said. "HOW?!?!" Kai and Soobin yelled, causing Taehyung to turn back and chuckle at the four of them. 

Fortunately, they didn't notice him chuckle as he was away from them. "I came to know that he is one of my best friend's mother's son-in-law's father's wife's second son" Jungkook chuckled as the other three tried to crack what he just said. 

(The best friend Jungkook is talking about is Namjoon. Crack it now)

"You guys keep thinking. I have a phone call to make" Jungkook said, pushing the three of them into the cafeteria before turning towards the corridor to find a peaceful place. He stood by the window before calling his mother. 

"Papa" Junha screamed the second it got connected. Jungkook had to hold the phone away from his ear to avoid going deaf. He chuckled before bringing the phone back to his ear. 

"How's my baby tiger doi-"
"Heyy, Junha baby!!! Uncle Tae here!!" Taehyung yelled from behind him, scaring the shit out of him. 

Jungkook screamed as he jumped a foot into the air and stared at Taehyung with wide eyes. "You keep scaring me all the time!!" Jungkook exclaimed as he put a hand on his racing heart. 

"When did I ever scare you?" Taehyung mumbled. "Whatt?!?!" Jungkook yelled. "Shh. I came to talk to a little baby" Taehyung said, placing a finger on Jungkook's lips without thinking. 

Jungkook turned red, but it went unnoticed by Taehyung, who was busy trying to snatch the phone away from him.

"Junha! Uncle Tae here!" Taehyung said, and just like Jungkook, he had to hold the phone away from his ear to avoid going deaf. "Who gave you sugar?" he asked after bringing the phone back. 
"An'ma" Junha said. Taehyung chuckled. (Grandma)

"Can I come to your house today in the evening to play with you?" he asked. 
"Huh?"
"Can I come to your house today in the evening to play with you?" he asked again.
"Huh?" 

Taehyung looked at Jungkook for help. Jungkook grinned before taking the phone away from him. "Tiger, do you wanna play with Uncle Tae?" he asked, already keeping the phone away from his ear. Taehyung's face brightened as he heard the shriek coming from the other side. 

"Okay. I will bring Uncle Tae, okay? I have to go now, okay? Bye~" he said and waited for his mother to take the phone. "Who is Uncle Tae?" she asked. "My Coding Professor and Jin hyung's brother" he said. 

"Ohh, okay. Take care, then. I'll go. Bye" she said. "Okay, bye" he hung up and looked at Taehyung, who was looking too happy about playing with Junha in the evening.

'Who's the baby here?' he thought as he put the phone back in his pocket. 

"How do you come to college?" Jungkook asked. "Bus" Taehyung said. "I'll take you home today, then. Junha will be disappointed if he doesn't get 'Uncle Tae' in the evening" Jungkook said with a smirk. 

"Sure. I'll meet you at the parking lot" Taehyung said and walked off without noticing three other students ogling at the two of them. 

"Hyung!!!!" Yeonjun, Soobin and Kai yelled the second Taehyung turned the corner, sending poor Jungkook a foot high in the air again. "Aish! What is with people scaring me?!" he exclaimed, putting a hand on his chest again to calm down his racing heart. 

"What are you guys doing here?" he asked, suddenly narrowing his eyes at the other three. 

"Nothing! We were just curious about who you call everyday and we thought it might be your girlfriend. So we thought of surprising you, but then Mr. Kim beat us to it and scared you. Ohh my god, I can't believe what just happened!" Yeonjun exclaimed. 

"Did you see Mr. Kim putting a finger on hyung's lips?? And they are going 'home' today! Oh my god!!" Kai exclaimed. "Shut up, guys! It's nothing like that. I am sure he isn't even gay. He is soo fucking manly, there is no way he could be gay" Jungkook said as they walked back to the cafeteria. 

"Does that mean you are gay?" Soobin asked. "Yea- wait, what?? No! I am not!" Jungkook exclaimed. "We know that you are gay, hyung! These two idiots are straight, but I am bi. Don't think I haven't noticed you drooling over him in the class" Yeonjun said and snorted. "Shut up, brat!" Jungkook mumbled. 

"So who were you talking to?" Soobin asked. Jungkook thought for a second. It wasn't like he was ashamed of Junha or ashamed of having a son in general. He saw no reason in hiding it from them. They seemed nice, after all. "My son" he said. 

Kai spat his drink right on Soobin's face, who was sitting in front of him. "Eww, nasty!! Wait for me!" Soobin said as he got up and ran to wash his face. 

"Okay, continue" he said once he came back and sat in his seat. "I have a son. I adopted him last year" Jungkook said. "Woowww!! How old is he?" Yeonjun asked, his eyes sparkling with unknown excitement. "Two and a half" Jungkook said. 

"He is a babyyyyyyyy" Kai exclaimed. Jungkook chuckled. "Yeah" he said. "Does he speak yet?" Soobin asked. "If baby language counts, then he tells hundreds of stories everyday" Jungkook said, a proud smile making its way on his face. 

Yeonjun chuckled. "What about normal language?" he asked. "He said his first word the day before yesterday. Even Taehyung was there at that time" Jungkook said. 

"TAEHYUNG?!!" they yelled. "Ohh shit, sorry. I mean Mr. Kim" Jungkook said, shushing them. "You call him 'Taehyung'?" Kai whispered. "Yeah. I am just two years younger than him and he felt weird to hear 'Mr. Kim' coming from someone who is just two years younger than him. That too, he is a part of our friend circle, so it will be really awkward" Jungkook explained. 

"Right...yeah. So what was your son's first word?" Yeonjun asked. "'Pa'" Jungkook said, grinning proudly. "Ohh wow, so he calls his father with the first word!! Party, hyung!!" Kai and Soobin exclaimed. "Sure! Do you wanna grab drinks tomorrow?" he asked. "Yessss" the three of them yelled. 

"But remember that I don't normally spend much for restaurants and parties and all cause I am broke as fuck, okay?" Jungkook said. "Okay" the other three chuckled. 

"So did you guys study for the test?" Jungkook asked. "Of course! Apparently, even Minki studied! We all know how he never studies! He never even touched his books the last four years!" Kai said. 

"But Mr. Kim really looks scary when he is mad. I thought I was going to piss my pants last Friday" Yeonjun said. 

Jungkook scoffed. 'I saw a lot more than that' he thought as they got up and started walking back to their class.