25. Calm down

"He beat me, he beat me" Junha cried. 

Jungkook frowned as Junha kept repeating the same sentence. He looked at Taehyung. Taehyung looked just as confused as he was, and maybe a little heartbroken. He looked at the others. Everyone except Jin was confused. Jin was frowning at Junha. 

"Why will he beat you, Junha? Uncle Taetae is a good boy. He won't beat you" Jungkook said. "No. He beat me" Junha cried. Taehyung stared at Junha with glistening eyes. 

"Junha, why will I bea-" Taehyung tried to go closer, but Junha started crying with more intensity. Taehyung backed away instantly, looking at Jin for help. Unfortunately, Jin was too busy frowning at Junha to notice Taehyung. 

"Hey, Junha-ya, calm down" Jimin said, walking towards Jungkook and taking Junha from him. The tears that Taehyung had kept under control until then ran down when Junha readily went to Jimin, burying his face into Jimin's neck. 

"He won't hit you, Junha" Jungkook tried once again. Junha looked up at his father. He stared at him with big eyes, full of tears. His mouth was wet from how hard he had been crying. 

"He beat me, Papa" Junha pouted at Jungkook. That pout did things to Jungkook's heart. "Leave it. Give him some space. I don't know why he is behaving like this, but let's just give him some space" Jin said, walking towards Taehyung and dragging him out of the room. 

"Joon, you stay with Dohyeon" he said before he left with his brother. 

The whole room was silent for a minute. "What the hell was that?" Yoongi suddenly asked. He looked at Junha, who was still shaking in Jimin's arms. 

Namjoon sighed. "I-I don't know" he said. "Even I am confused. He was like this last week too. I mean, he loves Taehyung soo much, so I don't understand why he is suddenly under the impression that he is going to hit him" Jungkook said shakily. He was close to tears watching what just happened. 

"Shh, Junha. It's okay. It's okay, shhhhh" Jimin rocked him back and forth until he finally calmed down. 

"Hey, leave Junha with me. I'll take care of the kids. Take a break" Namjoon said. "Yeah, it'll be better cause the two kids will be playing, anyways" Jimin said. 

"Yeah, right" Jungkook said and sighed as he sat down on the couch once again. Hoseok came in panting, saying that there was a traffic jam or that he would have been the first one to arrive.

Soon, Jimin's family arrived, apologizing for the delay as their vehicle broke down on the way. "Ohh yeah, I just realized. Where are Aunt and Uncle?" Jungkook asked Yoongi. 

"In the other room. They are taking care of all the other stuff" Yoongi said. "Ohh. I think I should tell mum and dad about them being in the other room" Jungkook said, taking his phone out. 

'Please don't ignore me, Jungkook-ssi' another notification flashed. He sighed before sliding the notification away and going to his dialer. 

"Let my dad tell his sister himself. Don't worry about that. It's okay even if they come here. We can show them the other room" Yoongi said. "Right, okay" Jungkook said, putting his phone back. 

"Yoongi!! My baby! Jimin, are you ready?" Yoongi's mother asked after greeting Jimin's parents. "Ohh, is it time already??!?!" Jimin asked, suddenly nervous about the whole situation. 

"Yeah. Come on, best men. Go to the stage. Where are Junha and Dohyeon? Come on, both of you, come with Ajeomma" she said, ushering the two kids away from Namjoon. 

Jungkook and Jimin's brother followed her as well. Jimin's parents wished them good luck and followed Namjoon and Hoseok to the hall. 

Soon, the time came when Jimin and Yoongi had to walk down the aisle. Jungkook and Jimin's brother were standing on two different sides of the stage.