17. Little snitch

"Good morning" Jungkook said groggily as he entered the kitchen. Taehyung was busy cooking omelettes for the two of them. "Good morning!! Are you feeling okay now?" Taehyung asked, flashing a huge boxy smile his way. "Yeah, a lot better. Thank you for staying and helping me with Junha and for cooking right now" Jungkook said, plopping on a chair. 

"No problem. I can do that much for you" Taehyung said, setting millions of butterflies free inside Jungkook's stomach. "Does Junha eat omelettes?" he asked. "Yeah. I'll help you" Jungkook said, getting milk out of the fridge. 

"Leave it. I'll do it. You go and freshen up or wake up your kid. Let's go out somewhere if you are okay with it" Taehyung suggested. 

"I don't have any problem. Don't you have to go home?" Jungkook asked. "Nah, it's fine. I'll just go home and freshen up and meet you guys again" Taehyung said, putting the omelettes on different plates. 

"You can wear my clothes if it is okay for you" Jungkook said, secretly hoping Taehyung would accept it. "Is that okay for you?" Taehyung asked. 

"Yeah!! No problem at all!!" Jungkook exclaimed. "Okay, then" Taehyung chuckled. Jungkook struggled to keep a straight face as he excused himself from the kitchen to wake his son up. 

"Junha, wake up, baby tiger, come on.....wake up! Uncle Tae is waiting for you!!" Jungkook said and chuckled as Junha shot up. "Taetaetaetaetaeeeeeeeee" he screeched as he ran out of the room to find him. "Aigoo, cutie!!" Taehyung called out and knelt with his arms open. 

He grunted from the impact of the fluff ball dashing into him. "Good morning!!" he said, ruffling his hair from behind. 

Jungkook walked out of the bedroom with a huge smile. Even though he didn't have any hopes of having a relationship with him, the atmosphere somehow already felt domestic. He wished he could see this type of scene every morning. 

"Junha, if you don't brush your teeth, Uncle Tae will go back home" Jungkook said. "Nooooo" Junha yelled as pulled out of the hug and dashed past his father. Jungkook chuckled and followed him to the washroom, only to find his son struggling to reach his toothbrush. 

"Ohh yeah, I'll ask him........yeah, Junha woke up just now, so they are in the washroom, you know......yeah, yeah......I'll ask him and call you back.......okay bye, love you" 

"Who was that?" Jungkook asked, walking out the bedroom, looking clean and fresh. 

"Jin hyung. The original plan was to go somewhere together and enjoy your belated birthday, but Yoongi hyung and Jimin haven't finished their shopping yet. So Jin hyung, Namjoon hyung and Hoseok hyung decided to go to the Ocean park along with Dohyeon. Apparently, Hoseok hyung is bringing his girlfriend, as well. So, do you wanna go?" Taehyung asked. 

"Ohh......I'm not feeling that okay yet. I kinda wanna go somewhere where I don't have to exert much energy....you go if you want. Take Junha with you, though. I'll stay home" Jungkook said, rubbing his neck. 

"No. Actually, I'm not exactly interested in Ocean Park. Let's just send Junha with Jin hyung and watch a movie here or something. What do you say?" Taehyung asked. "Your wish" Jungkook said. "Wait a second, I'll call and ask" Taehyung said, calling his brother back. 

"Okay they said they'll take Junha with them. Let's just stay at home and enjoy" Taehyung said after the call. 

"Okay. Junha, go and play with Dohyeon, okay? Uncle Jin, Uncle Joon and Uncle Hobi will be there, okay?" Jungkook asked. "'tay" Junha said, already excited about playing with Dohyeon. 

"So....will they pick him up or shou-" "They'll pick him up in two hours" Taehyung said. "Ohh, okay. Do you wanna take a shower or something?" Jungkook asked.