26. The Kim brothers' problem

"It's okay. Let's just go home. It's all over, right? Let's just go" Hoseok said. Jungkook was close to bursting into tears and Hoseok wanted to take him to a secluded place so that he could be more open about his feelings. 

"J-Junha" Jungkook croaked. "I'll get him. Go and wait in your car. I'll get him. Shh, it's okay" Hoseok said, patting Jungkook's shoulder and pushing him gently towards the exit. Hoseok ran to Jimin and explained the situation to him briefly and informed him that they would be leaving. 

He ran to their room and picked up a sleeping Junha and ran back to the car. He gestured for Jungkook to get down from the driver's seat. He set Junha on Jungkook's lap and got behind the wheel. 

He remained silent, waiting for Jungkook to collect himself. Jungkook stared outside the window the whole way back home. It wasn't until he put Junha on bed and settled on the couch that the waterworks started. 

"I-I.....w-what did I do, hyung? I don't remember d-doing anything so bad that he g-goes so far as g-giving me a warning. I-I.......I just don't underst-" his words got caught in his throat as he started sobbing.

"Shh, it's okay, it's okay, let it out" Hoseok said, sitting beside him and putting an arm around him. "I-Is it becau-" his question was interrupted by the doorbell. Hoseok got up and came back to the couch along with Namjoon and a sleeping Dohyeon. 

"H-Hyung-" "It's okay, Jungkook. I am here to explain. Where is Junha?" he asked. Jungkook pointed towards the bedroom. Namjoon came back from the bedroom and settled beside Jungkook and took his hands. 

"I-Is it because of my struggle the past three years, hyung? O-Or is it because I have a son? Jin hyung kno-" "Shh......I told you I will explain, didn't I?" Namjoon said softly. Hoseok once again put an arm around Jungkook. 

"Taehyung has anger issues, Jungkook" Namjoon started. 

"W-What?" 

"You must have figured it out by now. He has horrible anger issues. Right now the brothers are fighting. I didn't want to get in between their fight and that's why I am here with Dohyeon. Their fights can get very ugly because Taehyung is not the only one with anger issues. 

The two of them got it from their father. Neither their father, nor Jin has it as bad as Taehyung does, though. Jin gets angry very rarely, but when he does, the sight isn't pleasant at all. Trust me, it is horrible. 

But Taehyung has it a lot more frequently and with a lot more intensity than either of them. Actually, even I don't know exactly why Jin is behaving like this, but I can assure you that it has nothing to do with you or the fact that you have a son. Jin isn't that narrow minded. It has something to do with Taehyung's anger issues" Namjoon said. 

"Anger issues......" Jungkook knew that Taehyung was short tempered, but he didn't think it was an actual problem for him. He remembered the time when Taehyung choked him just because he won. It made sense. Why else would someone choke someone just because they won a casual bowling game unless they had trouble controlling their anger?

He felt relieved knowing that Jin wasn't doing the whole 'warning' thing because of him. It had something to do with Taehyung.'But anger issues can be dealt and reduced by a psychologist, right? Why isn't Taehyung consulting anyone?' Jungkook thought and voiced his doubt. 

"That's the hard part. Taehyung gets angry when we talk about his anger issues. It gets hard because up to this day, Taehyung hasn't accepted the fact that he has anger issues. Jin accepted it and is working on it, but Taehyung still denies it. 

He gets angry and yells at us when we tell him that he has anger issues and that he has to consult a psychologist. We don't push it because we are scared he might get angrier" Namjoon said. 

"So now Jin and Taehyung are fighting?" Hoseok asked. "Yeah. They are literally blowing up the roof" Namjoon said. "But if both are having anger issues, shouldn't you stop them before they hurt each other or something?" Hoseok asked. "Trust me, I will be the only one to get hurt. Remember this scar, Jungkook?" Namjoon said, rolling up his shirt sleeve and showing a huge scar.

"Yeah. You said you had an accident" Jungkook said. "Yeah. But it wasn't an accident. It was actually two months after Taehyung got married. A week after his husb-" 

"Wait a second. Taehyung is married?!" Hoseok exclaimed. "Yeah. He doesn't even remove his ring. How come no one noticed it? Even Yoongi and Jimin were so shocked the other day" Namjoon said. 

"I thought it was just an accessory" Hoseok said. "Ohh. He got married a year after my marriage. His husband's name was Choi Minho. He died two months after the marriage, though" Namjoon said sadly. "Ohh, I am sorry" Hoseok said. 

"It's okay. So anyways, a week after Minho died, Jin and Taehyung had this huge fight and both of them were at the peaks of their anger. They were this close to ripping each others' throats out" Namjoon said, bringing his index and thumb finger close. 

Jungkook's eyes widened. "I mean, what he did to you that day when we went for bowling is nothing compared to what the two of them were doing to each other that day. They were at each others' collars and they were yelling at each other and were physically fighting. Anyways, it wasn't pleasant.

It was the first time I ever saw Jin soo angry. Their eyes were literally completely red, you know? I was scared for my life, to be honest. That day, when I tried to stop the two of them, both of them directed their anger towards me" Namjoon said, pointing to that huge scar. 

Jungkook and Hoseok gasped. 

"That was when I learnt NOT to get involved in their fights. That's why I brought Dohyeon here even though he was sleeping" Namjoon said. 

Jungkook was staring at Namjoon with his mouth wide open while Hoseok looked as if he was trying to digest what Namjoon said.

"Oh my god, what if they kill each other?" Jungkook asked. Namjoon chuckled. 

"That won't happen, don't worry. At the most, they are gonna hurt each other, but nothing more than that" he said, getting up and going to the kitchen to get water for the three of them. 

"Anyways, after they come back to their senses, Jin is gonna call me. Until then, I'm too scared to even set my foot in that house. So I will be staying here" he said, handing them a glass each. 

"No problem" Jungkook said, spacing out, staring at the floor. 

"Shall we watch a movie?" Namjoon asked. 

"Yeah" 

"Hobi, you pick a movie" Namjoon said, getting the box down and putting it in front of Hoseok.

"Okaiie" Hoseok said, digging into the box and coming up with Baby's day out. "Let's lighten the mood a bit" he said, grinning widely.