3. Back at the Uni

Jungkook took a deep breath as he stepped out of his car and took in the once familiar surroundings. It felt nice to be back at a place where he was once cherished and worshiped even by the teachers. He took another deep breath before adjusting the bag on his right shoulder. He shoved his hands into his pockets and walked towards the building. He knew it like the back of his hand. 

He walked towards the office to collect his timetable before walking out. He admired the 'Wall of Toppers' for a while before bending down to look at his schedule. He knew all of the teachers except one. Kim Taehyung. His Coding Professor. 'Maybe he started teaching our next batch. I wonder how his teac-' he was cut off mid thought by a screech. 

He turned around to see around ten girls standing behind him and pointing at him. He could clearly hear them exclaiming "That's Jungkook Seonbae!" He smiled at them and waved before going in his own direction. 

"Is that right? I heard people talking about Jungkook Seonbae joining our batch! Is that true?" he heard three boys talking to each other without knowing who was walking right behind them. "Yeah, that's true" Jungkook said, shocking the three boys in front of him. 

"Seonbae!!!" three of them exclaimed. "I am gonna be in your year now, so you don't have to call me Seonbae" he said. The boys were beyond excited that 'Jeon Jungkook' was talking to them. 

Jungkook was in his final year of Under Graduation (BTech) when they joined their first year. Just like everyone else, they had heard stories and stories about how one of their seniors was a star student. Studies, sports, looks, girls, fashion, you name it, he had it, thus earning him a lot of name and fame. And just like every other student, they too admired him a lot even after he left. 

Every year, a new student's photo was added to the Wall of Toppers. But Jungkook's photo stood out the most because of his fame and looks. Even the students who joined after he left and never got to see him in person admired the photo from the three years ago because of his looks. 

"What are your names?" Jungkook asked them. "I am Yeonjun, this is Soobin, and this is Kai" the middle guy said, pointing to the other two on either sides of him. "Ohh. Which section are you in?" he asked. "B. You?" Kai asked. "B!" Jungkook exclaimed, grinning widely. "Woohoo! Let's go then! You can sit with us, Seonbae!" Soobin exclaimed. 

"Call me Jungkook, please" Jungkook chuckled. "Nah nah we can't do that! We'll call you hyung if you want" Yeonjun said. "Yeah that's fine" Jungkook said. "Perfect! Let's go!" 

They settled down in the class and spent some time getting to know each other before the Professor came in. "So I heard that Jeon Jungkook came back. Is he in this class?" the professor asked the second he placed his book on the table. Jungkook smiled as he raised his hand and stood up. 

"Ohh my god, so it's really true! Nice to have you back, Jungkook! We are really very glad" the Professor said as he walked up to Jungkook's bench and patted him on the shoulder. Jungkook simply grinned at him and bowed down. 

"Stop by the staff room some time. A lot of teachers missed you. You could have at least come to greet us after you left, you brat!" he said. "Sorry sir" he said as he bowed again. 

This was what every teacher liked in him. He was very polite. Too polite for his own good. At first glance, one might think of him as a playboy because of his fashion sense. But he was a living example of 'Don't judge a book by its cover'.

He and his friends used to help the teachers as much as they could. They used to discipline the college and have fun at the same time. They used to be the kind of students that every one looked up to and wanted to be. 

The class was particularly boring as the Professor decided to get to know everyone and brush up with the old lessons. 

"What do you have next?" the Professor asked before leaving. "Coding" the whole class said. "Ohh. Who's the teacher?" he asked. "Professor Kim Taehyung" they said. "Ooooh! He is one hell of a genius. He joined this year" he said when he noticed some of the old students exchange a confused look. 

"He finished his PhD in two years! Can you imagine that?! He is really very good at teaching, guys. I was there when the trials were conducted. He was supposed to give a presentation and believe me, the whole hour finished in a couple of minutes. That's how good he is at teaching. You guys are very lucky" he said. 

"Woahh" the whole class exclaimed. Their college was known for hiring the best faculty with the best of qualifications. 

The Professor finally walked out when the bell rang and the chatter began. Every one talked about how the 'old geezer' must be really good at it for their Professor to praise him like that. 

But the chatter died down when another student walked in with a book in his hand. 'Late on the first day' they thought. But strangely, instead of walking to one of the benches, he walked to the table and put the book on it. 

"Okay class! I am Kim Taehyung, the new Coding Professor. You will be having Coding in all the semesters, so you will have to bear with me for these two years. We have C++ this semester. So shall we start with introductions?" he asked with a wide boxy smile on his face as he pointed to one of the students. "Tell me where you finished your Under Graduation" he said before the student started. 

And that's when it hit them. Their jaws dropped to the floor as they realized that the hot and drop dead handsome man standing in front of the class was their teacher for Coding and that he was going to teach them for the next two years.

With the way the previous Professor talked about his 'brain and teaching', they expected 'Kim Taehyung' to be some old geezer with a pair of crooked specs sitting on his nose and tons of hair sticking out of his ear. They expected him to be the type of person who focused on a heap of books without giving a damn about the way he looked or the way his hair grew. 

But man were they wrong! Here they were, facing a man who looked like a moving Greek statue, wearing tight formal pants with a black shirt tucked into it, exposing his broad chest and thin waist. He had his sleeves rolled up and they could see the veins running down his arm, alluring them in. A few girls opened their bags and darkened their lipstick discreetly. 

"Dayumm" Jungkook mumbled under his breath, which Yeonjun thankfully didn't notice. His throat went dry and he had to wet it a bit before his turn so that he wouldn't make a fool out of himself. 

***************************

So I dunno if they actually teach Coding in MTech, but that's one of the only things I know well, so that's what Tae is gonna be :))