49. You are old

Ten years, ten months, ten days later.......... 

"Slow down, dammit!!" Jungkook huffed as Taehyung ran up the tenth flight of stairs. "Tired already?" Taehyung joked from the top. "Of course I am! This is literally the tenth flight. The goddamn broken elevator, I hate it" Jungkook said, panting slightly. 

"Just accept that you are getting old" Taehyung grinned. "Shut up. You are older than me" Jungkook smacked Taehyung's ass. "But I work out and you don't. So you are older than me" Taehyung pointed out. "No. It is natural to get tired after climbing ten flights of stairs" Jungkook said. 

Taehyung looked at him sadly. "You want Daddy to carry you up the next flight?" he asked. Jungkook lifted an eyebrow. "Don't worry. I can do that. I am not old like you" Taehyung said. "That's it. Carry me up" Jungkook said, jumping onto his back and making sure he shifted all of his weight onto Taehyung's back.

Taehyung chuckled as he wrapped his hands around Jungkook's thighs to secure his hold. The two of them had gone to a restaurant to enjoy their free time as Junha had gone to some party with his friends. 

When they came back, the security had told them that the elevator was out of order and that they had to use the stairs. Unfortunately, they lived on the sixth floor and thus had to climb twelve flights of stairs. 

Taehyung, being a Professor, had a lot of free time and thus spent some time to work out and stay fit. But poor Jungkook always came home too exhausted to even move a limb. 

Jungkook purred suddenly and placed a kiss on Taehyung's neck, knowing his weak point. Taehyung's breath hitched. "Are you trying to hide the fact that you are getting old?" he asked. "Stupid muggle" Jungkook mumbled and bit the area lightly. 

"Kook, people will see" Taehyung said with a slightly hoarse voice. "And do I care?" Jungkook asked. "Of course not" Taehyung said as he reached their floor. He let go of Jungkook and turned back, harshly smashing his lips onto him. 

************ MATURE ***************

Jungkook moaned loudly right in the corridor as he knotted his hands into Taehyung's hair. Taehyung kept kissing as he blindly reached for the key and unlocked the door. Jungkook kicked the door open and pushed Taehyung in. 

Taehyung immediately pushed him against the wall as dived towards Jungkook's neck. He bit the skin on his collarbone harshly and began sucking it aggressively, leaving Jungkook to moan loudly. Jungkook kept pulling Taehyung's hair as hard as possible. He reached towards the door blindly with his leg and slammed it shut. 

"T-Tae, w-wait" Jungkook said. "No" Taehyung growled, picking Jungkook up. He started walking towards the bedroom, sucking on another part of his neck. Taehyung sat on the bed, straddling Jungkook on his lap. He moved back on the bed as Jungkook started riding on him. 

"T-That's my boy" Taehyung moaned as Jungkook rode faster, creating more friction between their dicks.  He suddenly felt a long finger on his mouth. He opened his eyes and found Jungkook still riding him with a smirk on his face and a finger on Taehyung's lip. 

Before he could process anything, Jungkook got up and came back with a long piece of cloth. "What th-" "Shh" Jungkook silenced him and in a swift move, he caught hold of Taehyung's wrists and brought them up. 

"What th-" "I said shhhhh" Jungkook said as he tied his hands to the railing on the headrest. "What are you doing??" Taehyung squeaked. 

"Punishment time, Daddy" Jungkook whispered close to Taehyung's ear, sending shivers down his spine. Taehyung watched as Jungkook finished tying his hands to the railing and sat back down, away from him, almost on the edge of the bed. 

Taehyung's jaw dropped as Jungkook pushed his boxers down and began fingering himself. Taehyung groaned loudly as Jungkook took his sweet time, inserting finger after finger after finger and making quite a show of moaning as loudly as possible. 

(Something that Tae had forced him to do....remember?)

"Jungkook, let me go" he said in a low voice. But Jungkook had other plans. He smirked as he added another finger. "T-Thanks to s-some-one, I can p-put four f-fingers now" he said and moaned at the same time. 

Taehyung tugged at his hands harshly. "Let me gooo" he glared at Jungkook. "N-Not so s-soon, D-Daddy" Jungkook groaned as he put his free hand into his mouth and sucked his fingers. 

Taehyung's painful bulge was clearly visible, but Jungkook still took his sweet time teasing him. This was something he had always wanted to do. But either Junha was at home, or he lost courage at the last moment. 

"Y-You want t-this mouth around your dick, M-Mr. Kim?" Jungkook smirked, releasing yet another erotic moan which got covered by a very loud groan from Taehyung and the sounds of him struggling against the bed. "Let me go" he growled again. 

"Not s-so soon, Mr. K-Ki-" he was cut off by another growl. Taehyung almost bared his teeth at him as he struggled harder. Jungkook chuckled with a mad glint in his eyes as he removed his fingers one by one and scooted forward to untie his husband. 

He was half way through untying him when Taehyung tugged his hand free and pounced on him, pinning him down and growling at him. He kicked his boxers free in a second and entered Jungkook without further ado. 

"Come on, say my name" Taehyung growled as he set the rhythm. "T-Taehyung" Jungkook moaned. Another growl. "That's not my name" he said. "M-Mr. Kim, ughhhh" he moaned harder when Taehyung immediately found his prostate and began to thrust harder. 

"G-Go slow" Jungkook choked out. Somehow the position of Jungkook and the words immediately brought Taehyung back to his senses and he decreased his speed. He leaned down to kiss Jungkook as he thrust in a much slower pace. Somewhere in the distance, they could hear a door slam, but they didn't care. 

"G-Good" Jungkook moaned. "You are old" Taehyung grunted. "I am go-gonna come" Jungkook said, ignoring Taehyung's words. Taehyung once again increased his speed, hitting his prostate again and again before Jungkook grunted loudly and came all over the bed and himself. 

Taehyung came shortly afterwards and flopped on the bed beside Jungkook, slightly panting with all the work. After a few minutes, he got up to clean himself and his husband. 

*************** END OF MATURE STUFF ******************

The two of them cuddled up happily after a few more minutes and were enjoying each other's warmth when they first heard it. 

"Why are you still moaning?" Taehyung asked. "The hell? I am not moaning" Jungkook said with his head against Taehyung's chest. "Then who the hell is moaning?" Taehyung asked before gasping and pushing Jungkook away from him. 

Jungkook gasped as well, looking at Taehyung with wide eyes. 

"No way" the two of them exclaimed at the same time. Taehyung looked at their bedroom door slowly before getting up from the bed. Jungkook followed, wincing slightly because of the pain shooting up his lower back. 

Taehyung put a finger on his mouth as he tiptoed out of the room with Jungkook hot on his heels. The two of them stuck their ears to the other room in their house and they heard them again. 

The moans. 

Jungkook was just about to gasp when Taehyung clapped a hand to his mouth. He shook his head at him. 'Damn! He is just sixteen years old!!! I was such a good boy when I was sixteen years old!!' he thought. 

They were just about to turn back around and tiptoe back to their bedroom when they heard another loud moan. 

"J-Jeongie ughhhh"