46. Fundraiser Fiasco

One year, One month, One day later.......

"We're here" Taehyung said, pulling up in their designated spot. "I still don't like the idea" Jungkook said, fiddling with the pocket on the thigh of his shorts. 

"Shut up and get down. I spent two weeks to get this ticket, we are NOT wasting it. You got an awesome job in MindCraft and you are graduating next week, we HAVE to celebrate this!" Taehyung exclaimed. 

"But we don't have to celebrate by cleaning our car" Jungkook pointed out. "Of course we have to. Right, Junha?" Taehyung turned back, where Junha was sitting cutely with the seat belt around him. "Yes yes" Junha nodded vigorously. 

"Both of you are out of your minds" Jungkook said, shaking his head as he got out of the car. Taehyung turned to Junha and held a hand out, receiving a high five from him before getting down. 

"I still can't believe you fought that much" Jungkook said, pointing to Taehyung's exposed legs. 

"Shut up. It wasn't from that fight. Jin hyung and I spent more than half of our life fighting. Those scars aren't from a single fight" he said, removing his phone from the pocket of his shorts and throwing it into the dashboard and making sure all the windows were shut tight. 

Jungkook made sure Junha held his hand tight. 

"You guys wait here, I'll get the stuff" Taehyung said, and walked towards a girl and a boy who were sitting behind a small desk. Jungkook smiled as stared at his back. 

Taehyung had been going on and on about a high school fundraiser that he had heard about. He had always wanted to clean a car with his family in a fundraiser event, but he always felt like he was third-wheeling with his brother's family. He and Minho were too young to own a car back at Daegu and thus never got the chance to do it. 

Jungkook wasn't so sure about it. He felt weird with all the public cleaning and enjoyment and all. And he wasn't sure how the monkey of their house would react with buckets and hoses of water all around him. But Taehyung managed to drag his ass to the fundraiser. 

As it was summer already, and as it was a cleaning event, they decided to wear simple shorts and a short-sleeved T-shirt. And Jungkook would be lying if he said he didn't like this domestic look on Taehyung. He absolutely loved it. He would also be lying if he said he didn't find the scars on Taehyung's legs sexy.

"Appa said sta'ing is bad" Junha suddenly said, yanking Jungkook out of his thoughts. "Huh?" Jungkook asked, whipping his head towards Junha. He was still new to Junha calling Taehyung 'Appa'. He found it very endearing, but it still felt weird. 

It was when Taehyung and Junha were busy building a pillow fort in the guest bedroom around two months ago that Taehyung taught him the word 'Appa'. Jungkook almost choked on his food when he heard Junha call Taehyung 'Appa' that night during dinner. Taehyung just smirked at him and said that Junha was the best boy ever. 

"You a'e sta'ing. Bad boy" Junha said. "No. I am not staring" Jungkook said, picking him up and dangling him from side to side. "You a'e st-" "I'M BACK" Taehyung sang, holding two buckets and swinging them back and forth. 

"Papa is bad boy, Appa!!!" Junha exclaimed in a high-pitched voice with a very worried expression on his face. 

"Really? Why?" Taehyung chuckled. "Nothing! Junha, see! There is a sponge!" Jungkook said, pointing inside the bucket and hoping that would distract him. Thankfully, it did. Junha squealed as he looked at three mugs and three sponges along with a car cleaner inside the buckets. 

"We are early, so we can just drag one of those hoses and use it" Taehyung said. "Ohh, nice" Jungkook said. "Where is it? I'll get the hose" he said. "You are so blind, I swear! It's right behind you! Behind that pole!" Taehyung pointed behind him.