48. F'iends

One year later......

"What if he sobs for us??" Jungkook asked, stroking Junha's hair and looking at Taehyung with a worried expression. 

It was way beyond their sleeping time and Junha was already snuggling peacefully between Taehyung and Jungkook, but Jungkook couldn't close his eyes no matter how hard he tried. 

Junha was more than five years old already and Jungkook had decided to put him in a school. He was worried about how Junha was going to adapt, seeing as Jungkook had kept him in the house instead of sending him to the elementary school. 

"I don't think he will. He is very open with everyone. He won't cry. Let's stay positive" Taehyung said, putting a hand around Jungkook and pulling him closer, almost squeezing Junha between him and his husband. 

"I really want to stay positive. But I don't think I can bear it if he starts crying like every other kid" Jungkook said. "He won't. Trust me, he won't. He has Dohyeon. They will be there for each other. Don't worry" Taehyung said, leaning forward to peck Jungkook on his lips. 

Jungkook sighed and yawned. "Sleep, bunny. We'll take care of it tomorrow. We both took leaves. It will be fine" Taehyung said. Jungkook smiled at him and finally fell asleep, only to wake up to a couple of fingers stuck up his nose the next morning. 

Jungkook grunted before yanking the hand out of his nose. "What the hell, Junha?!" he exclaimed, looking at his son, who was busy rolling on the floor. 

"Appa said wa'th up(wake up)" he said between wheezes. "Aish" Jungkook mumbled before getting out of the bed and walking straight into the washroom to brush his teeth. "Did you brush your teeth?" he suddenly asked, poking his head out of the bathroom. 

"Yess" Junha exclaimed before dashing out of the room. "Taeeee" Jungkook whined as he flopped onto a chair. Taehyung snorted. "What did he do this time?" he asked, already knowing that Junha must have used some weird method to wake him up. 

Jungkook, being a software worker, came home late and exhausted and thus woke up after Taehyung and Junha. Taehyung always sent Junha to wake him up while he cooked breakfast for them. 

"He stuck his fingers into my nose!!" Jungkook whined exasperatedly. Taehyung dropped his spatula on the counter as he held his sides. "Oh my god! I swear my dear son keeps getting creative every day" he said, laughing hard. "Shut up. It is NOT pleasant to wake up with two fingers stuck up your nose or find a kid standing on your face" Jungkook said. Taehyung threw his head back and laughed harder. 

"Go and make sure he doesn't empty the tank" Taehyung said after his laughter died down. "Okaiie" Jungkook sighed as he got up from the chair lazily and walked into the bathroom, only to find Junha sitting inside the bucket of water. 

"The hell?!?!" he exclaimed. "Funny, Papa!" Junha said, grinning at Jungkook. Jungkook rolled his eyes at him. "Just don't waste water, okay? And come out fast!" he said. "Othaiie!!" Junha exclaimed, jumping out of the bucket and grabbing his soap. 

"You'll be a good boy, right?" Jungkook asked as he made him stand on the bed and put his clothes on. "Yes. Jun'a good boy" Junha nodded. 

"You won't cry for us, right?" Jungkook asked again. Junha shook his head vigorously. "Good. Let's go and eat Appa's yummy breakfast" Jungkook said, picking him up and taking him to the kitchen.

"You drive" Jungkook said, throwing the car keys at Taehyung and walking towards the passenger seat with Junha on his lap. "I think if anyone's gonna cry, it's gonna be you" Taehyung said. He found it amusing how Jungkook worried about Junha not adapting to the school, but looked seconds away from crying, unable to leave his son with complete strangers. 

"Shut up. I just....he was always with Mum, and now he is gonna....he is gonna be with people he doesn't know....and whom will he approach if he needs something? What if he feels hungry? What if he wants to pee but feels too scared to ask? What if he misses me? What if he misses yo-" 

"Okay. That's enough. You are literally giving him ideas. Junha is a good boy. He won't cry, right Junha?" Taehyung asked. "Jun'a good boy" Junha nodded. "That's my boy" Taehyung said, reaching out to ruffle his hair while Jungkook kissed his cheek with more force than required. 

Junha immediately turned and placed a huge, wet kiss on Jungkook's cheek. "Junha! I said close your mouth before kissing someone!" Jungkook whined. 

"Sowwy" Junha said. "It's okay!" Jungkook exclaimed in the same tone as he wiped his cheek. "But close your mouth next time" he said. "Othay" Junha said. 

"Gawd" Taehyung muttered as he shook his head. 

"We're here! See, Dohyeon is waiting for you. Come on, tiger!" Taehyung said as he got down. The three of them walked towards Namjoon, Jin and Dohyeon, who were standing beside the school gate, waiting for them. 

"Hello, Ajeossi!" Taehyung greeted, holding his hand up for a high five from Jin. But Jin straight up smacked his hand away and glared at him. 

"You wanna fight?" he asked. "Why? You want my husband to beat the shit out of me for fighting with you?" Taehyung asked. Namjoon snorted. "You know, passerbys are gonna think Jungkook tortures you or something" he said. 

Taehyung gasped. "My bunny can't even hurt a fly!" he said. "Okay, this is getting awkward. Let's just leave the kids and go out somewhere" Jin said. "Right, yeah" Jungkook chuckled, taking Junha's hand. 

The six of them walked in and soon spotted their class. "Okay. Now listen, both of you. Be together always, okay? Don't fight with each other. Don't fight with anyone, and make new friends, okay? We'll be back right after the school ends, okay?" Jin said, crouching down to match their heights. 

"Othay" the two of them nodded. "And listen to your teachers, okay? Don't cause trouble" Taehyung said. "Othaiie" the two of them said in a slightly higher tone. "Good boys. Now get in" Namjoon said. "OTHAIIE" they yelled and turned back, running into the class. 

Junha was too excited to do something new that he didn't notice the girl in front of him and ran straight into her. The two of them fell back. "Ohh!" Jungkook exclaimed as he ran to the small girl while Taehyung ran to Junha. "Are you okay?" he asked at the same time as Junha said "Sowwy." 

"Iss okay" the girl said, getting up and dusting her skirt. "Wha's you' name?" Junha asked. Jungkook raised his eyebrows at Junha. He knew that his son was very open and friendly, but he didn't expect it to be this fast. 

"Nayeonie. You?" Nayeon asked. "Jun'a" Junha said. "F'iends?" he asked, showing her his thumb. "F'iends!" she exclaimed, bumping her thumb with Junha's thumb and showing it to Dohyeon as well. Jungkook's jaw dropped as he watched the three of them walk in happily. 

"Wow. That was fast" Namjoon said. "I know, right?" Taehyung said. "Okay, so where do you wanna go?" Jin asked Taehyung. 

"You know.........we....umm...we get Junha-free, free time very rarely.....so....so yeah....." he said, rubbing his nape awkwardly. Namjoon laughed at him. 

"Okay okay, take your bunny back home, then. Go home, bunny baby. Tiger has a show prepared for you" he said. 

"Shut up, hyung" Jungkook said, his ears burning red. Taehyung cooed at him internally. 

'Mine, mine, mine, mine' he thought as the two of them walked back to their car and got in. 

'All mine' he cooed and started the car.