41. Breakdown

Taehyung was bouncing his leg up and down vigorously as he sat outside his brother's psychologist's office with his brother the next day. He had decided not to waste a single day after what he had done the previous day. 

He was more than relieved that Jungkook was willing to give him a chance if he fixed his problem. Of course, it was going to be a very long journey, but he was willing to work hard. He didn't want to let him down. Not after what he had done to him.

Jin patted his knee, making him look up at him. "I'll get going, then. Call me when you are done" he said. 

Taehyung wanted his brother to stay and help him through it. He was terrified of going in alone. He was terrified of hearing the doctor say that something was wrong with him. He was terrified of knowing what was wrong with him.

 But he didn't have the courage to ask his brother to stay either. Jin had been acting weird with him ever since he came back from Jungkook's house the previous day and he was sure Jin was uncomfortable around him after what he did. He didn't blame him. He just nodded and watched as he got up and patted his shoulder lightly before leaving. 

"Mr. Kim Taehyung" the receptionist called out. He snapped his head up. "The doctor is ready to see you" she said. He nodded and stood up. He took a deep breath. It was finally time for him to face his shit and get it together. 

He was just about to turn the corner towards the doctor's room when he felt someone slide a hand into his own hand. He whipped his head to his side to find a man standing right beside him, holding his hand tight and giving it a light squeeze. 

"K-Kook...."

Taehyung was beyond shocked to see him. He couldn't even explain it. He put Jungkook through soo much, even destroyed him, and here he was, standing right beside him to provide him support. 

Jungkook nodded at him and offered a tight-lipped smile. "I am not forgiving you any time soon. But I still love you and I know you didn't mean to do it. So here I am" he said, still smiling tightly. Taehyung gaped at Jungkook with his mouth wide open, unable to get any words out. 

Jungkook tapped his chin. "The doc's waiting" he chuckled slightly. "Kook, I am soo sorry..." Taehyung whispered. "I know" Jungkook said, dragging Taehyung along with him towards the room. 

"You are an angel" Taehyung whispered, fighting his tears. "I know" Jungkook chuckled, stopping in front of the door and gesturing to Taehyung to open the door. 

Taehyung stood still, still in shock that Jungkook of all the people showed up to support him. "Taehyung, you can't keep the doc waiting" Jungkook softly said. 

"I am soo sorry, Jungkook" Taehyung said again. "I know, hyung. I really do. Now come on, open the door" he said. "Angel" Taehyung whispered again and finally opened the door. 

"Mr. Kim Taehyung?" the doctor asked. "Y-Yeah" Taehyung said. "Please come in and take a seat" the man in the white coat said. 

"So you are the person I have been hearing about" he said, offering him a small smile. "Ohh...?" Taehyung said, confused. "Your brother is my patient. He has been working on his anger issues with me for almost eight years now" he said. "Ohh" Taehyung said. 

"Relax, Taehyung-ssi. You don't have to worry about anything" the doctor said. Taehyung felt Jungkook take his hand and squeeze it once again. He visibly relaxed with Jungkook's hand around his. 

"My name is Jeon Daesan" the doctor said. Taehyung smiled stiffly and bowed to him. 

He was still trying very hard to fight his tears. He finally gave up and jerked up from his seat. "T-Tae?" Jungkook called softly. Taehyung pulled his hand away from Jungkook's hand and ran out of the room. "Sorry. Something happened yesterday and he is a bit disturbed about it. I'll get him" Jungkook said and got up from his seat.