Club

Club

The smell of Alcohol hit me greatly as i made my way to the bar. I sat on the wooden stool in front of the beer counter and spun around motioning the waiter to bring me a drink. He nodded insignificantly before leaving to obviously bring me the drink i asked for.

I sat down as my eyes flutter to my surrounding as i watch both boys and girl pounding on each other with sweat formed on their body, I crinkled my nose in disgust as i saw a girl puke on a boy from too much making out.

My name is Isabella Andrew and i live in the USA. I am a normal average 16 years old who just want to live a normal life which involve going to clubs and drinking myself out. I am 5'3 by height and slim by figure. My father calls me a model which i don't honestly believe i am. I have curves and to be honest i was impressed with my physical appearance. My mother use to tell me to always grab the opportunity when it comes even though i don't know what it means. And i don't think i will ever know since she past away when i was young at the age of 11 years. I have blue crystal eyes with dirty blonde hair matching my full pink lips. 

I tapped my foot on the floor waiting impatiently for my drink to arrive. I finally saw the waiter who gave me a 'sorry" look. He had black curly hair with silver orbs. He was a little plump making him look like a Greek God . I shook my head from the last thought as i bolted down my drink  (Alcohol). It burnt through my throat and made its way down there in my tummy. I shook my head from the hot beer i just took down. I placed the glass cup on the counter before opening my purse and bringing my phone out. 

I have 2 besties; Casey and Blair. They are my childhood friend since 4th grade. Casey being the the smarty pants and Blair the almost dumb one. I texted them of my where about and told them to hurry up. I looked at the time on the screen which read '12:45 am" before giving a huge sigh. My father is going to be worried about my where about cause i told him i was in a friend house for a science project. I hate lying to my father, i am a good girl minus the drinking part and late partying. I gave another sigh and gulped down the remaining part of the substance. 

"Hey" I heard someone said behind me making me turn around. It was a boy of my age looking at me with his dull baggy eyes. I looked at him from head to toe before replying. "Hey" i said back not wanting to be disrespectful. "Can i have a dance with you' he asked one more time before handing out his hand for me to take. I looked at the pulled out hand, it had bruises and cuts almost everywhere. Judging by his face, he looked like the typical tough guy. I gave him a small smile before placing my hands on his and leading me to the dance floor.

Another new music began, this time it was the slow music type that couples dance too. He placed his cold hand around my waist before twirling around the dance floor.I kept looking at the floor not wanting to look at those baggy sore eyes again. Suddenly, i felt weird like i was  being watched. I looked around with the corner of my eyes looking  out for this person watching me. It felt so cold and the air now became tensed up. I shoved my short mini skirt down a little in case those eyes watching me could not look at well...You know what.

"Is anything wrong?" The guy asked me looking at my anxious face. I only gave him and confronting smile before giving me his small smile. The music suddenly stopped. He thanked me before leaving me by myself. I moved to my normal spot  at the beer counter before removing my phone and calling Cassey. She told me she and Blair couldn't make it and i gave a them a small sigh and encouragement before grabbing my bag and existing the club.

As i made my way from the club, i could still feel that weird, unusual presence. I took at my phone one more time looking at the time that it read 1:58 am. I quickly rushed to the junction and called my brother to come pick me up. Thanks to him, he always had my back when i'm in times of trouble. After some few uncomfortable minutes, i saw a small SUV car pull up knowing it's my brother; I jumped in. 

"So how was it" He asked snatching a glance at me before at the road. 'It's good, but-" i shuttered. He stopped the car. He turned to look at me before speaking. 'What happened Isa" He asked with my small nickname from him. 

"I felt like someone was watching me" I spoke out almost more like a whisper scarcely perceptible. "Really?? Then don't go clubbing again" He said sternly. 

He turned the engine up before driving directly home. The drive was awkward and quiet. I knew he was right.I have to stop clubbing and focus on my studies and social life. But clubbing, felt like an addiction that runs through my blood. I had to listen to my brother cause i know he's only trying to protect me from harm and troubles. 

He was right. 

I don't know who or what may have been looking at me. But for sure it/he/she was dangerous. I knew and felt it. 

A/n

This is a new story called "Dancing with the devil". I love this chapter and to be honest i had a lot of trouble writing and typing it down. Readers, i hope you enjoyed it. Make sure you

Vote

and 

Comment. 

Love ya

Dancing with the devil.