Gone for good✨

Note:) 2043k words

Ryan P.O.V

Looking at the glass in front of me, i sigh. Today was a rough day especially with the possessive drama i pulled down there with the boys. I ran my hand through my dark brown hair. I looked at my hands, there were pale and cold. Grrhh! 

Demon Power!

I frowned. This wasn't to come right now, now that i'm not in a good mood.I rinsed my hand with warm and pat it dry.Maybe if i apply hand cream, it will fade away. I drew out the drawer and brought out a hand cream. I squeezed a small amount on my hand and rubbed it against each other. 

Still, No changes!

What am i going to do now? I can't go out like this. Wait! I can. Maybe with a glove.That's a good idea.I pulled out a glove from the closet and wore it. Better! Red gloves.It even goes with my outfit today.

"Sir, you have a new guest." The maid called from outside. I sighed softly. I walked over the door and opened it widely showing the view of my room.

"Who is that?" I spat out rudely.

"Um..She says her name is Vanessa" She answered.

My eyes widely opened.Vanessa was also one of my enemies back then. But i kinda liked her but never told her. Now that she's back, my heart just stopped. 

"Um.Tell her that i'll be coming downstairs in a few minutes. Treat her well." I warned sternly.

Author's P.O.V

With that, the maid went away to tell Vanessa. Ryan went back to his room to change back to his casual clothes. And surprisingly, his pale hand vanished.

"What happened to my hands?" I asked myself. Is it because of Vanessa? I shook my head and smiled mentally. After changing back into my casual clothes, i went downstairs to see 'Vanessa'.

Few months ago, when i was still in the Demon world.Vanessa and i use to be in the same class every single day. Her father was the owner of the school and she could do anything she wanted. She wasn't human just like me. Eventually, she fell for me and told me that she loved me. But i rejected her cause i felt that a demon like me don't need to love or feel stuff. She was a devil, a devil and a devil can fall in love but a devil and human can't fall in love cause they'll die. I graduated from Demon school and so did she. I never knew i 'Liked' her until now. 

"Hey." She smiled. From that smile, i could melt. She was perfect just how i like her months ago. 

"Hello. We meet again Vanessa" I said and flashed her a smile. She just nodded like she understood.

"I've missed you a lot you know,i haven't seen you since we graduated from Demon academy. I just found out that you now live in the human world." She spoke.

I just nodded listening to every words she says. Her voice was a little harsh and manly but i don't care about that. Her voice was beautiful.

"I know. I needed a break from the Devil world a little so i came here"I mentioned.

"You must be wondering why i came here to see you. I'm sorry for my unannounced visit. But can i ask a favor? She insisted. I stared at her before breaking the gaze.

"Yeah, sure" I said.

"Can..I stay with you for some time? I am not use to the Demon world yet so i need-"

"It's okay" I explained.

"Really?"

"Yes, sure. I don't mind."