ADRIAN

Xavier P.O.V

"Take this. You may need it today" I said giving Ethan a gun."What's this? You said we're only going for a meeting. I don't need a gun" Ethan complained. I stopped the car. Carried my gun and pointed it straight to his forehead. "Don't dare disobey me. I can easily kill you like i killed your girlfriend." I threatened.I watched him gulped and i smirked devilishly. "Now, take the gun and let's move" I added back and he did so. I dropped my gun down and started the engine back and we were back on the road. 

I hate when people disobey me. They were not even up to my standard and they try to do disobey me. Honestly, i am still worried about Isabella and i don't know why. I don't want her to be thinking about what happened in the room and misunderstand it. I sighed loudly and looked out of the window watching the busy streets. 

Father and son, Mother and Daughter. It reminded me of my father.When i was 12, my dad will always take me to the woods to caught animals and kill them. When i started growing up, i learned how to kill Humans. And as for my Mother, let me see. She cheated on my Dad for the king of the demon and left him. She was made queen but her 'Husband' died and i have never heard of her again. 

"What took you so long?" Oliver asked when we arrived at the meeting board. That always the first question he would ask when someone comes late. He's quite a punctual person so what do you expect."I think you should ask Harry here" Noah grunted. "Hey, it wasn't my fault we came late" He defended and smiled at me. Why is he smiling??

"Ask Xavier here"He said and i understood the reason for his smiling. "Whatever, let start the meeting now. I've got important things to do at home" 

"Like talk to Isabella?" Benjamin mumbled and smirked when he turned to look at my emotionless face. Really?, this guys are getting on my nerves already."Let's start" I said glaring one more time at Benjamin then turning to the people in front of me.

"I heard your brother ditched us for Henry" Oliver started. "Yes he did. But we don't need him anymore. We can take down Henry and his gang without him." I concluded and he shook his head.

"Are you sure?" Oliver asked worriedly.

"Yes. I'm 100% sure. Why are you asking. Don't you believe me?" I asked. My voice was firmed and thick in the air. 

"I believe you. But have you forgotten what happened last year between you and Adrian? You almost lost your life." Bryan added.

"And?" I scoffed.

"Adrian is more stronger than you" Oliver added up.

I growled. "He's not!! That was last year. I'm more stronger than him and i'm gonna prove it to you-"

"You have a visitor" My bodyguard forewarned. We all growled.

"In" I simply said gesturing the visitor to come in. My eyes wide opened. My fist was rolled ready for attack. "Why are you here Adrian?" Oliver asked. He rested his hands on my shoulder telling me to calm down.

Adrian scoffed. "There's freedom and you know that.I can visit anyone and anywhere i want" He explained. I rolled my eyes and Adrian smirked. "I see, you didn't bring your friend. Henry" I asserted. "He is with his wife and children. He needs time alone" Adrian answered.

I opened my eyes in shock. "He's married!!". Ethan, Bryan, me, Noah, Bryan, Benjamin, Harry, said in unison. 

"What?? He can't be alone forever" Adrian added and we nodded. 

"Why are even here?" Benjamin spoke up.

Adrian sighed. From his sigh, we all knew something was wrong somewhere. Adrian always come to visit us with his gangs but it's unusual he came alone today.

"I quit being part of Henry's gang and came back to join in yours" He said and we looked at each other. But my eyes were still fixed on him. He really think i'll buy his statement? He thought wrong.

"Yeah right.Nice try but we are not falling for your stupid trick." Noah said and they all agreed. "You really think i'm joking?? I'm telling you guys the truth." He cried.

"Leave!" I shouted and they all flinched from my voice. "Please, believe me" He begged. I've never seen Adrian begged before. But that doesn't mean he was telling the truth. He is lying and i read his mind.He only wants to deceive us.

"I read his mind" Noah said and everyone started admitting it too. He really thought he could fool us. 

Poor animal.

"Now. What's our next move" Ethan started the conversation after the long silence."I honestly don't know. But i must avenge my father's death" I said and existed the room.

I don't know why but today i'm feeling off guard. Something has been bothering me and i don't know why. Am also tired and i don't know why.

Or someone

A/n.

I hope you guys enjoy this story. I'll make a POV of Adrian soon!

Please Vote and comment

Thank you.