Surprise!//New target

Changes have been made with the titles

The boy above is Adrian.

"Come down Bella! We have a surprise for you." Someone said my name as I was combing my hair. I chirped happily strolling downstairs just to meet... Blair?

"O My blueberries. I miss you so much." Blair said when she saw me. Just as expected, she ran to hug me tightly that I couldn't breathe. 

"Um..You're smothering her." Casey informed and Blair freed me. I started breathing normal and beamed childishly at Blair. "I miss you too. But it looks like you haven't changed." I told hugging her normally...

Like a human Being.

"What are you trying to say. I will never change because I'm the same Blair you know." She replied punching my shoulder. I gave her the fake hurt look before giggling.

I sure missed this old days.

"Casey told me about Rya- I mean Xavier." She said and I suddenly stopped giggling. His name stung me in the heart.Everything he's done and all the hurtful words. His name held those meaning and I'll never forget it.

"Please, can we not talk about it? I'm not comfortable." I admitted. They gave me a sad smile before going back to their bright old self. "I know what we can do. We can go shopping as I said earlier." Casey reminded and I squealed happily.

Gosh, Girls loves shopping. Who doesn't? When you have your credit card and your imagination.

"Okay. Let me go get dressed then we can go." I informed them before leaving to change.

-.-.-.

"What are we waiting for?" I asked Casey while looking at my phone. We've been in the car for the past 20 minutes. I don't know what Casey is waiting for since we arrived . She keeps glancing at her watch and looking at the window. "Please be patient." She pleaded and I agreed. I don't want to upset her any longer.

10 Minutes later

"O my gosh. He's here. He's here!" She squealed happily.

He's here? Who's here? I don't understand 

She came out of the car and ran to the Jeep in front of her. A male figure came out and she hugged him. I gave Blair a confused look before running up to her. She pulled away from the big nice hug from the guy before turning to face us.

"I want you to meet my boyfriend Adrian. I invited him for shopping if you don't mind." She said tugging up to his arm. I shifted uncomfortably at my spot. I never knew Casey had a boyfriend. Blair had too which means I was the only one without a boyfriend. I frowned

"It's okay. We don't mind. Heya, I'm Blair, Casey's mother." Blair introduced sarcastically with a hand shake. I slapped her hands causing Adrian to smile. "Excuse her, I'm Isabella. Casey's friend." I started pulling my hand for a handshake. But instead, got a hug from him. It was a very brief hug but I pulled away when I spotted Casey shifting uncomfortably on her spot.

She was jealous. Does she think of me like that?

"Nice meeting you. I'm Adrian. Casey's boyfriend." He finally said. His voice was very thick with happiness mixed with anger in his voice. His voice was not deep neither soft. Just plain.

"Okay losers, let's get this shopping started." Blair broke the silence. We all agreed and took off to the mall. I went with Blair while Casey went with Adrian. They really made a good couple. Only that Casey was taller than him. It was adorable.

"What can we buy in this mall anyways. It's dry." Blair complained stuffing a lollipop in her mouth before pulling it back. "I don't know about you but I'm going to get myself some bathsuits and some clothes." I announced. Immediately Blair head swung to my direction. "When were smarter than me?" She asked sascram laced in her voice. "Since I was born." I answered her giggling while we passed by on our way to the clothing section.

"Can you wait for me? I need to use the restroom." Blair asked jumping up and down like she holding her bladder. I laughed before nodding. She went away leaving me all by myself in the world of clothes. 

"I need you to kill him. What don't you get?" I heard a strong voice coming from my left. I don't know but that voice was familiar. I also got interested in the conversation.

"Kill Oliver and Ben. They're no use. I'll be the one to kill Xavier myself." The voice came barely in a whisper. I walked/ tiptoed on my feet to the voice and what I saw shocked me.

Stood there was Adrian.

He ended the call and went on his way. After hearing that piece of information, I don't know what to think of Adrian anymore. Of course, it could be another Ben and Xavier but him killing was scary to me. To make matter worse, he's Casey's boyfriend. 

What if I tell her the truth that her knight in the shining armour is not actually shinning as she thought he is. Will she hate me? 

I decided not to jump into conclusion but rather be careful and of what I'm thinking of. I may be wrong about him. I also don't know the guy. 

"Hey, I'm back. The line was tight." Blair said ending my trance.

🌹🌹