Unexpected Visitors

I crawled over to my reading chair and sat there in thoughts. It's been 3 good days since Ryan kidnapped me and he hasn't said nothing rather than giving me speech of how he's  going to torture me and ruin me. This only make me hate him more than i do now. Kidnapping me, insulting me, and telling me bad stories of his past like i cared.I rolled  my eyes at the last one.Then suddenly, a knock was heard on the door. 

Who is the fool now?

"Can i come in?" I heard a small whisper like a girl's voice. I stood up from the chair and approached the door knob. Twisting it, i opened the front door to see a small girl who looked like she was at the age 5. 

"Do you want to play with me, please? Adrian don't want to play." She pleaded like her life depended on it. I had to admit it, she was cute and small. She held a teddy bear on her hand dressed with a bow on the hand. Cute. But who is Adrian? 

Whatever.

"Sure. I'll like to play with a cute girl like you. Come in" I gestured her to come into the room and she skipped in. She sat on my bed staring at me and i stared at her back confused. 

"So..What is your name" I asked the small cute girl sitting in front of me. 

"Audrey. What of yours?" she asked me.

"Isabella" I replied back standing up to seat next to Audrey.

She was so cute i felt like holding her kissing her fat cheek to death. Her hair looked a lot like mine and her lips were pink like mine. To say, she looked just like me when i was a little.

Just then, the door barged open and the devil came in. He growled loudly taking Audrey by the hand and pushing her out the door to a woman who stood there. Audrey gave me a small smile before leaving with the woman. I looked at Ryan with a frown and climbed on the bed.

"She's cute" I mentioned staring at the green eyes before me. It clearly looked like he wore contact lense. 

"Will you shut the hole for once? You're really annoying"

"Says the ugly beast before me" I mumbled.

"I don't like the attitude of yours and you better change it if you want to stay in this house" 

"Listen to me Ryan. I didn't begged or asked you to bring me here. You kidnapped me and forced me into living with a creature like you. You clearly don't have the right over me and you will never.You see that small girl, she's better than you in all ways. Given that she is still small and a girl, she's better than you. Don't think you can force me into leaving a selfish and bad life like yours because you're a monster and a liar. I hate you forever and will always. So deal with my attitude and fix yours!" I quipped.

He only looked at me with his eyes wide opened. I saw that his features softened a little before leaving my room. 

Did i hurt his feeling or may have taken this too far?? No! He kidnapped me and he should deal with it!

Ryan P.OV

I left the room after hearing what she had to say. I'm a demon and should not  be feeling hurtful for what she said. I passed Audrey room to find her asleep with her hilarious teddy next to her. 

You see that small girl, she's better than you in all ways.

Isabella don't have any right to say that to me! Audrey is still small and will grow up to be like me someday. I just have to teach her how to be ruthless and arrogant like me. I sighed and continued walking down the hall. Then, some voices caught my attention.

I rushed downstairs climbing up to each stairs as i can only to meet my enemy.

"Wow..See who we have here!! The infamous Ryan or should i say Xavier. 

"What do you want Harry?" I growled.

"Nothing..I heard you have a new girlfriend. Sorry..Mate!"

"Get out before i do-"

"What are you going to do? Nothing. You're just weak and nothing you say is going to change or have any effect on me.

I knew he was right. He was much more stronger than me in all ways. I am a weakling in his eyes. I looked behind him. A figure stood there watching me . I tried looking away but his appearance looked so intimidating. I narrowed my eyes at him that i just when i knew i had more enemies to come. 

"Benjamin?" I questioned. 

Soon, a lot of people starting showing up and they are from my past. I gasped small not wanting to show Harry i was afraid.

He chuckled.

"I know you missed your past friends so i decided to invite them for a small talk"

"Get out all of you!" I shouted.

"Why?' Benjamin finally spoke up.

"Oh..I get it. He doesn't want us because he's shy because of Her. Harry spoke out turning his gaze to the person behind me.

Huh? I looked behind me to see Isabella.

Isabella P.O.V

Ryan turned to look at me and i knew his angry from the expression on his face. 

"Um.I just came to get water. I was..I'll go." I shuttered from the intense gaze from all the boys here especially Ryan. 

"Wow.She's really beautiful." I heard one saying at the back. I gulped hardly and started walking my ways to the stairs. I looked down and found their gaze still on me especially Ryan. 

5 boys. Wow.

I shut the door loudly and locked it. I sat on the bed wondering what their discussion was all about.I shrug it off and decided to sleep in peace at least for once. I reached to grab the apple near the side stand. I bit into it.. It tasted really good from it's juice and with that i fell asleep.

'Leave him alone!. He's not guilty!!. 

'Keep shut and allow him to come with us!" He's not your business, i thought you hate him. I looked at him to see him groaning and crying out from the pain on his head. 

' I. Said. L eave. Him. Alone!" I shouted and i bursted. My eyes appeared black and glowing. My fingers were out with claws and a tail appeared behind me. I looked paled and blood dripped out from my mouth. 

I tore his head.

.

.

I woke up with my forehead wet with sweat and goosebumps on my skin. Was that a dream?? Cause it felt real. The moonlight shone brightly from the window directly on me. It was 12:00 exactly in the midnight. I reached for the water on the side table and drank it all in one gulp.  I looked at it my hands, it was wet and sweaty. I stood up from the bed and walked to stand at the window to look at the perfect white moon. 

From the corner of my eyes, i saw a figure. I couldn't make out his face but i knew for sure it was Ryan. It turned its back for me to get a better glimpse of him. 

I was right. It was Ryan. But what is he doing outside in the middle of the night? 

He turned to face my direction and surprisingly he saw me. I quickly backed away and squat to my knee so he don't see me. After some min, i stood up and he wasn't there anymore. I sighed in relief but was cut short.

Right before me was the demon himself.

A/N

I love this chapter. Ryan has 5 new visitors from his past and is ready to hunt Ryan. 

Who is the figure Isabella saw outside when the devil himself was already in front of her.

Please:

Vote and comment

Thank you!