Key

The breeze blew chilling on my skin. The sun was almost setting and the evening was perfect just the way I like it. I sat near the pool swinging my legs inside the water splashing it here and there while eating chips set on my lap. My phone was charged, I just needed to log into some apps and socials. 

There was free internet here so..Why would I not?

"Hey, you're chilling aren't you?" Noah stated coming to me with some shorts. I nodded and passed him my pack of chips sharing it with him. "Thanks" He appreciated me. 

"Why are you out here alone? No Yna or Ben?" He resumed playing with his rope of his shorts. I beamed at him. "They went for a date, silly" I chuckled at his absent-mindedness. He gave me an 'o' look before munching some chips. "Where's Xavier?" I bloated out.

Why on hell am i asking for him??

"He went out with Charles and Harry.You need him?" He asked smirking. I flushed immediately looking away.

Dirty mind.

"No. I was just asking. You don't have to say that kind of things." I demurred. 

"So, are you guys friends now?" He questioned me, putting his hairy legs into the water.

"Eww..Don't you shave? And yes we're friends." I complained.

"I don't like shaving. It's difficult and tiring. So, deal with my hairy legs" He laughed poking me while i stick out my tongue at him.

"Hey, is that a new phone?" He asked me pointing his hands at the phone next to me. 

"Yes. Xavier gave it to me." 

"I see. He really cares for you. His girlfriend doesn't even have this kind of phone. The guy's gone soft i can see that" He complimented.

Soft? Because of me?

"We're just friends and nothing else. It's good he bought a phone for me. I was dying from boredom in your house. Tell me, don't you have a Tv or something?" I asked him while talking down another chips.

"We do but we don't watch movies that much. And besides, i love horror movies"

"I can suggest a horror movie for you. Can we go watch a movie right now?" I asked him in hopes of him saying yes.

"Yes"

And he did.

---------------:)

"Are you sure about your decision? You may regret it later" Charles informed me. 

Right now, we're at the gangs house waiting for Henry and Adrian who were 3 minutes late. I wish Oliver was here but I don't need to depend on him. I don't need to depend on anyone. "Yes, I'm sure and I don't regret anything." I mumbled clenching my fists from vexation.

A minute later, A green Honda pulled up at the front gate. The door opened wide showing me my worst enemy on earth.

Henry and Adrain

They were drinking a Starbucks coffee and laughing. Who do they think they are?? Showing up late and now drinking and laughing? Just wait and see how I'll kill them slowly and painfully.

"Ahh. Long time no see brother" Adrian said walking up to me and placing a hand on my shoulder while smirking.

"Hands off!" I growled clenching my fist. He smirked then removed his dirty hands away.

"Sorry we're late. We just needed something to chill. Do you know that Sratbsuck have great coffee? You should try one some day. If you even drink coffee" Henry spat out,.

Gosh, this guys is so old and yet so annoying. If he wasn't married i would have killed him soon but he still has what I'm looking for.The worst part is that, he is not even a devil but he still controls me like I'm a toy around his fingers.

"Where's the key Henry?" I asked my voice thick as guff. I don't tolerated disobedience and attitudes like Isabella.

Shit! Not what I wanted to think right now.

"Really? The key? Why don't we cool down and relax a-"

Before he could complete his sentence, I punched him on the jaw knocking him down. He stumbled looking at me with a bleeding jaw before smirking.

"You have a good hand don't you? I could simply snap it for you if you want."He managed to say.

Really? I'm a devil and his a human. I could snap his tongue within 1 seconds

"Cut the Damn threat and tell me where the key is." I yelled clearly frustrated. I glanced over to Adrain with a angry expression before looking at Henry.

"I don't have time for you. You better watch out cause I'll be back to ruin your fucking life!" I threatened before leaving with Harry and Charles.

                                                                                         -----

"What's up with Adrian?" Harry asked me while eating his nails. 

Disgusting Habits.

"I don't know and don't care. But he should not think of doing something against me." I warned coldly.

"Will you really kill your brother?" Charles chirped in while i roll my eyes.

"Yes i will. Painfully and slowly." I spoke  out and i truly mean it.

***

"That was scary you know. I thought he was gonna eat out her kidney" I told Noah  who was gigling at my frightful behaviour.

"That was nothing. You should see Xavier seat animals heart out" He said almost chocking on his laughs.

Gross.

"Really? He does that?" I asked him suddenly interested in the topic which was strangely weird.

"Yes. But only with animals."

"Oh okay. I'm hungry." I announced .

"Then go eat. I'll be back. I need to go use the restroom first" He said before existing the room.

I went to the fridge and scanned the fridge. There was nothing here but blood. I sighed heavily. 

Where do Xavier keep human food? 

"What are you doing there?"