Chance

School quickly went by pretty fast. I have to admit, I feel nervous going to Ryan's house and a boy for that matter. I glanced at the paper one more time before climbing the bus and going home. 

I unbarred the front door and stepped inside to see my dad drinking his herbal tea. "Hey dad" I greeted him. "Hello, how was school? he asked as he took a seat next to me on the couch. "Good. U..m. I'm going to a friend's house today for a project"  I declared. 

He just looked at me for sometime before dropping his tea next to him. I knew he was going to question me about the partner and stuff like that. His overprotective and that's what I hate about dads. They think you're running away or going to clubs or some sort of rubbish like that. "Male or female," He asked sternly looking at me right in the eye and I dare not say, male. 

"Male" I mumbled to myself but enough for him to hear me. "Are you kidding me, Isabella? Do you think I'll allow you to go to a male's house for some project? No Isabella! You must know me better than now.' He said and paused. "You're not going anywhere," He said and stormed out of the room. I sighed one more time before going to my room and think of a way to go to Ryan's house. My phone droned from a text message.

Ryan- (Address)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxx456xstreet

Be punctual.

Isabella- I can't come for the project. I'll do it without you and we'll submit it on Monday.

Ryan- You've got to be kidding me right now...It's a project and we have to do it together. That's the reason why it's called a partnered project.

Isabella-I know, My dad won't allow me to go to a ..Male's house.

Ryan-I don't give a damn about your dad's instruction. I'll give you one last f**king chance Isabella. Tomorrow we'll meet one more time at my house, and don't think of not coming cause you'll regret it painfully.

Who does this Ryan think he is? That he can control me whenever he wants and expect me to disobey my father for him? I don't give a damn Ryan and he better know that. I turned off my phone from annoyance and continued to do the project by myself. After doing the project, I blocked Ryan.

Problem Solved!

I rested my head on my bed and drifted to sleep. The last one he said still rang in my head which I didn't like. The fact that he looked dangerous just added to my problem. I was afraid of Ryan, I didn't like his threat and his command. There is always a tone that he had to just make me angry and afraid. I think withdrawing him and staying away from his path is for my good and that's what I'll do. I wonder what his Full name is. It can't just be Ryan.

Why am I even thinking about it?? Is not like his important or special. I drifted to sleep from my confusing thought.

_______

Saturday 8:30 Am

I woke up from my slumber and headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I usually wake up on Saturdays by 8:00 Am but I guess I overslept. I looked at myself in the mirror while washing my face. I never had time for myself or my appearance. My eyes were still their bright crystal blue, my teeth were white as always but I had a dark circle around my eyes. My face looked pale than ever, sometimes I wondered if I was a vampire or something. I laughed at my stupid thoughts while dabbing my wet face on a towel. I brushed my long thick brown hair, waist length. It was very thick and I just wanted to cut it short but NEVER! I like long hair and I will never cut it no matter the circumstances. I don't need makeup to look beautiful so I left my face untouched. I wore a crop top and shorts for my outfit today.

I arrived in the kitchen and decided to make myself a cup of Coffee. I have an eating disorder so I don't eat much. (Same here) I sipped my coffee and proceeded to call Casey and Blair for shopping today. They picked up and told me it was a deal and my day just got better.

"Good morning sweetheart. I'll be going out for work and won't be coming home early today. I hope you're okay with that. My dad said and kissed my forehead.

"It's okay dad. I'm going shopping with Casey and Blair either way" I said and gave him a small smile. "What about your project?" He asked taking a seat next to me and turning on the morning news. "Done!" I blurted excitedly.

"I thought you were not going to work today. It's Saturday anyway" I said. 'Yeah, I just have to finish some work in the office" he added. 

 Ryan's P.O.V coming soon!

____________

I looked outside the window as Casey drove. My mind was clouded with thoughts and mostly Ryan's threat. I couldn't help but think about him..I mean his threat. I still prefer the quiet old Ryan. The rain tainted the car's window creating a fog on the window. I brushed the window striving to wipe the fog away. My phone buzzed and I took it away from my pocket still looking at the window. I turned to look at my phone and my eyes widen

Ryan- I see you didn't come didn't you?. Have it your way, meet you on Monday.

I..Thought I blocked him. How did he get my number?? I turned off my phone and continued looking at the window. I sighed a little as I rest my head on the Car's headboard and soon drifted to sleep.

Ryan P.O.V

I ran my hand through my hair as I walked back and forth in my room. I can't believe she didn't come. I shrieked loudly like a madman. She had guts, I like it. But she should have never played on me like this. She had the nerves and that just pissed me off. I sat on my bed looking outside the window of my room. It was showering outside which just made my mood better. I entered the bathroom and brushed my teeth and did my business in there. I wore joggers and a hoodie. I walked downstairs as all the maid and servants greeted me on my way. "Is there anything you want sir?" My maid asked me, her head dropped downwards. 

"Blood". I clearly said and she ran to get me one from the fridge.

I played with my phone as I stared at Isabella's number on my phone. The maid came back with my drink as I gulped it down immediately. I handed her the glass of on her hand and turn to leave the house. "Where are you going, Xavier?" I heard a booming voice from behind. I rolled my eyes cause I knew who it was.

My older brother, Adrian.

"Never call me that name Adrian" I grumbled loudly making my bodyguard flinch. Fools.

"Why?? You know that is your real name." He answered me folding his hand to his chest.

"Listen to me Adrian, I don't have time to waste and you know that. I'm up for something big today and don't need you to know where am I going to" I said loudly and existed the house.

I turned the key, starting the engine. I reversed backward and soon was on the road. My phone rang so I stopped to take it.

"What?' I asked coldly.

"He's escaped. His coming after you and he killed one of us" the man at the end said. I growled and squeezed the leather on the car. I don't have time for this shit!

"I gave you one job to do. One fucking job and you screw everything up!" I said loudly.

'I'm sorry sir, it was a mistake. I promise, please spare my life" He said again making me growl.

                                                  "Run!"

.

.

.

A/n

I liked Ryan's Point of View. From his side, he sounds dangerous and bad. Hope you enjoyed it.

Please don't mind the cursing, I'm not the kind of person to use cursing and abusive language though. LOL.

Vote and comment.