Left

I stopped to catch my breath, as I slow down. I looked at my feet which was now appointed with dirt. Slowly, the words Xavier said to me started repeating in my head. I hate that I made him feel that way towards me. Only the question was, where am I going to go now. I have nowhere to go to. 

I was homeless.

An idea abruptly popped into my head. I just hope I'm not late.

...

"Hold your horses, will you?" A voice said from the other side. I don't know but right now, this was a better option than being homeless. Steps were getting louder as it surrounds the door and soon the doorknob twisted open.

"Is...Bella?" She shuttered. I gave her a small sad smile and hugged her. I needed this now, It's been a long time since I had a warm hug from someone dear to me. She pulled away from the hug and pulled me harshly into the house. I frowned at the sudden behaviour but decided not to talk about it. "Where were you all this time and why are you on the road. What happened? Where is Xavier? Tell me now!" She boomed questions at me. I gave her my best smile but failed imperfectly when I started crying non-stop. 

Why can't I face the facts? Why can't I accept the bitter truth? This is all too hard for me. I hate it!!

"I don't even know where to start with Casey. I'm confused and homeless." I admitted and she furrowed her eyebrow at me before biting her lower lips.

A habit of her.

"Did Xavier do this to you? Did he throw you out of the house?" She asked me stroking my very soothing hair. I nodded, I knew I had to give her an explanation. 

"Where is Blair?" I asked her. She suddenly started laughing and I bent my eyebrow at her.

What's funny.

"Oh..My God I'm so sorry. Is just that she travelled with her family for a vacation. And I just remembered something she used to do when we were together. I gave her a fake smile. I missed a lot and now, I feel that I'm not Important anywhere or even in this world.

I wasn't suicidal and will never be. I just hate my life, my world, my everything since I met Xavier and his friends.

"Don't feel that way, Bella. You're still my friend and will continue to be no matter what. I love you, so do Blair. We'll continue to be best friends and nothing can stop us not even Xavier. Okay? I'll go make you something to eat while you go freshen up and come downstairs for dinner." She told me. I looked at her and smile. But it faded away when I remembered something.

"Where's your-"

"Don't worry. They are at work and will be back soon. You don't need to think about it, they will understand you." She comforted. "You can use some of my clothes, I left them in the guest room while I was cleaning up. Tomorrow, we'll go shopping to get you new ones." She appended.

God Bless Casey for me. I love her so much. She's really the understanding one 

After giving her one last hug, I went to the guest room to clean up. Putting my hair in a ponytail and grabbing my phone, I head out to Casey.

I climbed down the stairs to see Casey talking to her parent who has now arrived. They stopped talking and looked at me. I didn't know Casey's parents since I've never seen them before. But I will choose to listen to Casey's reassurance.