Girlfriends

"I promise. Not after what happened at the cottage" I resolved. Charles furrowed his eyes at me like he was trying to catch me for something. "What?" I complained when I couldn't take the staring anymore. "Nothing. She's right. She won't run" He contemplated. I nodded and smiled at him. He was the understanding one after Ben. 

"Well, we still have to ask Xavier's permission first. He's the owner of you and will decide for you what's best" Ben told. I mumbled something they couldn't hear. I'm not sure if they didn't hear cause they were all staring at me. "Will you guys stop reading my thoughts? I asked them sharply. Ben smirked at me before laughing. "I'm sorry but we can't help but read your mind. It's interesting if I may say." He said laughing. 

"What's going on here?" A booming voice spoke. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arm to my chest. "Should i tell him?" I asked the boys and they nodded slightly. 

"Well, i wanted to go shopping with them and want your permission first before you kill me."I added the last part sarcastically. 

I gave him a glare before looking at my hands playing with it. It's become a habit to do so if I'm talking to him or when I'm nervous. "I'm coming with you guys. I don't trust you" He said pointing his index finger at me. 

"But why don't you trust them?" There are your friends. As for me, I trust Ben" I pouted and stomped out from his presence. 

"Wait!" He called out to me. I stopped then turn to look at him. His eyes was glittering with guilt and anger. "I'm sorry" He apologized. I looked at him shocked and happy.

He finally apologized... And to me!

"It's okay. You need a hug?" I mumbled not even believing the last part. He looked taken aback my before saying anything I hugged him. I furrowed my eyebrow when he didn't hug back but keep cool. I finally pulled away when it was getting more complicated.

"I'll see guys in the car" I declared before turning to leave for the car. 

Xavier P.O.V

I just stood there, watching how she leaves to the car outside. This was the second time she hugged me. I felt weird because I felt tingles and spark inside of me. I cleared my throat and turned to look at the boys watching me while smirking. 

"What?" I asked them my voice going back to its coldness. 

"Nothing man, She's cute!" Harry was the first to speak.

She's cute?? Yeah she is. But not when is coming from him.

"Let's go. We don't want to keep her waiting" I commanded. 

-------------------

"Finally we're here! This is the best place I know for shopping" She sqeakle. 

"Fucking adorable" Noah murmured to himself. I frowned and look at him from the corner of eyes clenching my fist. He noticed and smirks wickedly to himself before going out of the car. What is wrong with me? Why am I behaving like this towards her? 

"Can we go now?" Isabella asked, excitement lased in her voice. "Yes sure," I smiled at her.

Wait..What?? I smiled at her?? Get the hold of yourself Xavier.You're a devil and should not be acting this way to a human like her,. She's not worth it.

We all came down from the car.I removed the key from my pocket and locked the car making sure it's safe. I diveryed my eyes to  Bella who was staring at me but shifted away when I saw her. I chuckled at her, inwardly. "What do you want to buy?" I asked her coldly. She smiled at me like she had something in mind. But later frowned.