Hurt badly

Isabella

My eyes blinked from the hot sun that fell on my face. I rose up from the bed, touching my body for injuries. But there was none. My mind flew back to what happened. I fainted but now i can't find a mark or scratch on my body.I blinked once again and soon again a tear escaped from my eyes. I read the clock on the wall, it was 11:00 am in the morning on a Thursday. That means i have been asleep for 1 day. I rubbed my knuckles. How is there no burns on my body or scratches??

Time skips-

Isabella's dressing

I walked downstairs on my left which leads to the kitchen

I walked downstairs on my left which leads to the kitchen. "Hello, good morning" I greeted the chef. 

"Good morning ma'am. What will you like to have for breakfast today?" She asked, smiling happily at me.

"Just pancakes and a cup of coffee" I said simply and smile at her gratefully.

I turned around to go to my room only to meet face to face with the Devil himself. I ignored him and was about walking when he talked.

"She will not have what she ordered. I'll be the one to decide her breakfast today" He spoke up going into the kitchen. I turned around and glared hardly at Xavier who was now smirking.

"Umm. Excuse me chef? I'll still have what i ordered and if someone tries to order for me, i won't eat it neither will i look at it. Thank you" I said and made my way to my room. Thankfully,Xavier didn't protest this time. 

I still wonder what happened yesterday when i fainted at the cottage. I fell on the bed frustrated and sighed loudly. I still wonder who the short man is though. He seems to know more about Xavier and his friends. I can't believe i'm leaving with demons in the house. They even drink blood. What if they try to drink mine? I rubbed my elbow and stared at the window. It was cold and windy, i guess winter starts now. 

Then i heard a knock at the door.

Cliffhanger!!

A/n

This chapter is short. I still needed more idea for my story so i decided to stop here. Please comment and vote so i can continue to get inspired. 

Cause right now, i'm losing hope and motivations.

And i might as well end this story here.

Thank you.