Alone

Isabella P.O.V

I looked outside the window, thoughts flooding through my head. I never thought I would be in the type of situation. Honestly, I want to go back home. 

The home I once knew and regretted before, the home that had bad memories, yet, beautiful one. I want to be back with Xavier and his friends. Especially Yna.

"Please stop, I promise not to say stuff like that again," I promise begging for mercy from Jumbo. It was very painful to suffer stuff like this. He leaned forward to my eye level before whispering something. "No, baby. I'm addicted to you." 

I shiver from the thought. I never want to remember because there were a lot of them that happened for the past few days. I hated to say this. I really want Xavier to save me. Jumbo constantly ask for ransom from him but he doesn't even pick up the calls. He should save me!! He should stop all this! 

I need Xavier right now. His presence wasn't confronting but, I need him to save me from all this trouble.

"What the hell!." Someone shouted from downstairs. I knew that voice very well, it was Jumbo's. He is pissed and upset. I should stay out of his sight now, I'm not needed.

But again, I really want to get out of here. From this miserable hell, I want to be somewhere far away from here. I hate all this, I hate this life. My life is miserably sad. 

"Where's she?" The voice continued ranting through out the house. I sat on the small bed looking up at the ceiling. While, using my eyes to draw random thing on it. At this moment, it really helps. Before I knew it, the door swung wide open and Jumbo came in with a bottle of beer on his hands.

"I need you now." He said drunkly. Taking each steps drunk,he came up to me looking into my eyes. His breath smelled of Alchohol and cigar. I looked at him, clearly disgust. 

"Are you deaf? I said I need you now!" He repeated again. What is he taking about??

He went to the door and push it locked. I gulped, fear written all over my face. I was afraid of what he was gonna do to me. Jumbo, can be scary at times. And right now, that's what is he.

He hastily took step coming up to me before throwing me on the bed. I hit the hard bed looking at him with fear. What is he going to do??

He came on-top of me reaping out my shirt and muttering things. I scruch my nose at the smell of his breath. "Get off me!" I yelled trying in a my might to go away from his grip. But he was clearly too strong. This is clearly my end right now.

Mom, I love you so much. Too bad I won't  live long to see Xavier's children. Damit!! Why am I thinking of him??

"Come here, I know you're gonna like it." He said drunkily. The moved to my jeans and started unbuttoning it, but I was to strong so I pushed him aways causing him to fall. This time, I didn't hold back the tears that was about coming cause I was now crying heavily now. Small hicups, was audible but I don't care.

"You slut!" He said, angrily. 

Slut? That reminds me of Xavier and his anger towards me.

"Please, Just leave me alone. You're clearly drunk and need to rest." I responded still crying. His eyes softened at my face before he started coughing. What's wrong??