Blair's situation

"O my goodness, he died?" Blair questioned me about a movie I was watching a few days ago. She was watching it with me but didn't seem interested at first. After the movie finished which was just now, she suddenly became interested in the movie. "Yes, he died. I thought you said you were not interested. Why now?" I asked changing the movie to another one.

The walking dead.

"Well, the beginning was boring. So..." She trailed off while I slapped her hands at her silliness. My life has been perfectly okay with this 2, I guess I'm lucky as they say. I can't leave a day without getting Blair pissed off. I've also forgotten Xavier but I miss Ben a lot not to talk of Yna. My life is going great!

"I'm hungry."Casey suddenly burst out while rubbing her big belly pot. I snickered at her funny outburst. I stood up and moved to the kitchen to start cooking.

*<*

"What are you talking about? What do you mean you can't find her?" I charged over the phone. This guy is pissing me off, I won't delay to ripping his head off when next I see him. "I'm sorry sir, We've been looking for her for the past 3 days and no results were found." He described. I ran my hair through my brown lock before ending the call. 

I've been trying to look for her Bella for 3 fucking days! But many thoughts always come to mind like:

What is she's dead

What happened to her?

Was she kidnapped?

Was she taken or lost?

I sighed in frustration not knowing what to do anymore. This girl has gotten me crazy.

What is she doing to me? Why am I even bothered looking for her? I told her that she was of no use. Why am I feeling this way towards her? Apathetic human.

Because you love her.

No

Suck it up!

Leave me! 

I can't even believe it. My baby is all grown up.

I'm gonna kill you if I ever see you.

Too bad, I'm installed in your brain.

I can get Ben to remove you. Enjoy it in there while it lasts.

Byeee.

I shut my mindset again. Talking to him was no use and only a waste of my time. 

What if he's right? What if I love her?

Back to Isabella P.O.V

"Breakfast is ready girls," I called out to Blair and Casey. The stairs vibrated before a hungry Casey came down, scrolling on her phone. Blair was just as pale as a vampire because she hasn't been feeling well since this morning. It's really surprising that even though Blair was sick, she could still look like she was as healthy as a newborn baby. 

Unbelievable! You don't even want to see how I look like when I'm sick. You will probably get sick by seeing my sight.

"What do we have here? Yummy! My favourite." Exclaimed Casey sitting down on the chair and taking a fork to begin eating. "Wow! You really can cook." She greeted me. I tug a piece of hair behind my ear before smiling gratefully at her. I diverted my eyes to Blair who didn't even look pleased with the food in sight. "What's wrong. Aren't you hungry?" I asked her going forward to touch her hand. She removed it and stood up from the table.

What's wrong with her? I thought. Why is she acting like this? Did I do something wrong?

"She's having a bad day. Her boyfriend broke up with her!" Casey hurriedly said tearing a chicken lap and licking her stained lips. I used my hands to cover my mouth in shock.

Who would do that to a nice poor Blair! She deserves the world. 

"I'll go talk to her," I suggested before standing up to leave but not before Casey said. "Be careful and good luck!" She warned. I chuckled at her words before leaving to talk to Blair. Casey sounds like Blair could kill. Even though she looked like she could kill someone. She looked innocent and lively. 

"Hey." I greeted Blair knocking softly on her closed door. The door slowly opened and a sick and sad Blair appeared in view. She looked broken and sad. Her hair was pulled out from different areas and her eyes were puffing red. The same goes for her nose. I looked behind her to see tissues and blankets all at different places. 

"Care to share?" I asked her holding firmly unto her shoulder indicating her to seat down on her bed. She wiped a tear screaming its way down her adorable face. 

I hate seeing my friend like this. Blair was an emotional type even though she looks fierce and silly.

"Jake broke up with me for that bitch, Veronica!"She cursed angrily. I don't know who Veronica is but she sounds like bad news to me.

"He told me I was a bad girlfriend and that I suck at kissing." She added and I whispered 'oh'. 

Wow! That was an arrow at the heart. Just because she doesn't kiss well? I will like to break one of his legs if I ever see that dumbass!

"Don't be sad Blair. You don't need to waste your precious tears for an ass hole like Jake. You deserve someone better than him. I..bet you are a good kisser more than Veronica." I encouraged. 

"Maybe you're right. I don't need to spend all my energy and time on that fool. He should go to hell! He deserves to die. Bitch." She muttered angrily.

Trust me, Blair's attitude right now is better than when she's playing video games.

"Just calm down and go down for Breakfa-" 

"Wait, Don't tell me that Casey has finished the chicken, right? If she has, I'm afraid you have to prepare her funeral arrangements." She cut in.

Now, that's the Blair I know.

I chuckled at her before joining them downstairs and eating breakfast with them. I love my friends and I know they love me back. If only, I received that kind of love from...

Him

---

A/n

What do you think about Blair's story. 

Actually, I love Blair's character. I  love all my characters.

Please comment down below and vote. I love you and happy Friday.