Thoughts

Sorry peeps but Xavier has to wait for sometime 👁️👄👁️ Still coming up with ideas for him. 

Isabella P.O.V

"What will you like to do this summer?" I asked Casey while I was reading a novel. It's been a while since I laid my hands on books. "I don't know, I was planning of going to the beach with some friends from school." She replied resting her hands on her laps. She's been trying for ages to learn her to cook spaghetti but couldn't get it. So, she decided to rest for a while.

"I think that's a good idea. I need some tanning and position vibe." I replied simply closing the book as I have finished reading it. Suddenly, a thought came up and rested my back to the sofa to rest. Will Casey believe that devils are real?? I doubt it. She doesn't even believe in one true love. "What's wrong?" She asked concern and worried. I gave her a gentle smile before going on my phone. 

"Guess who broke someone's legs, this girl," Blair said as she came into the house. We both turned to look at her. With a smirk tugged on her lips, she removed her shoes leaving just her white cozy socks on her white feet.

" I was just kidding, you guys look like you saw a ghost." She joked slapping my hands from the sofa and seating next to me. "I can break someone's leg if I had a chance." She added throwing her hands up in the air sarcastically. 

It was my turn to slap her hands. Ass hole.

"What are you guys up to?" Blair asked dryly leaning down on the small front table and grabbing the remote in an attempt to change the channel and watch something. " Planning to go to the beach this weekend," Casey replies bluntly before going to her phone to talk to her boyfriend. 

Adrian.

Talking of him, he's a nice but suspicious guy. I have to keep a close eye on him. I know he's hiding something

"Is Adrian coming?" I asked Casey. She stopped texting and looked up to me suspiciously. "Yes, I guess." She said shrugging. 

The nice tone you got there.

"Hey, why are you so interested in this guy anywhere. He belongs to someone you know." Blair spoke as she seems happy that she's finally watching the movie she wanted. "I'm not. And besides, he is Casey's boyfriend. I could never steal him away from her." I defended leaning back into the couch once again. I will never try to steal anyone's boyfriend. 

Casey gave me a small nod in approval. I guess she thought I was that kind of person. She's too insecured at times. 

"Whatever. The beach it is. I also need to get tanned. I hate my skin." Complained Blair brushing her hands on her skin and shrugging. Casey laughed at this before all our attentions were turned to the TV.

"Welcome kids." Greeted Casey's mom. She wore a tired expression on her face. Baggy eyes with dark circles. Her lips were chapped. Don't even go to her hair. 

It's like a forest in them.

You could mistake her about making out with a guy.

"Hey, mom," Casey said while I simply waved at her with a brilliant smile. "I'm so sorry I'm late. I had many meetings and events to attend to." She apologized. That makes me wonder what kind of job she does. She looked like the type to work in an orphanage.

What?? She has the style.

"No problem Mom. Dad said he's coming home late and we shouldn't bother about him." Casey replied standing up from her spot to help her tired mother. "I guess more food for us." Her mother chuckled patting her hair and wiping the bead of sweat on her forehead.

Really, what happened to her.

"Are you okay ma'am?" I asked her and she simply smiled. She thought she can fool me with that innocent smile. I knew that behind that smile is sadness and much more.

However, I didn't even bother about asking Casey's mother of what I could call her. I don't like the name 'ma'am. I like the name...

Mom.

•́ ‿,•̀

"How old are you?" I suddenly bommed about to Casey's mother. Is that disrespectful? Casey looked at me before turning to her mother. "She's 35," Casey answered casually. I nodded my head to continue but had one last question. 

"Where do you work?" I asked again and Casey showed me an irritated face. "I work in a care center that takes care of crazy people with mental disorders." She replied.

Does she mean a mental asylum? 

"Why are you asking anyways?" Casey asked me between my thinking. "Sorry, but I was curious and wanted to know." I said sounding apologetical. She nodded and smiled before eating. The bell suddenly rang. "I'll get that." Casey's mother said standing up from the dinning and going to see who was at the door. When she opened the door, she suddenly look freaked out and turned to look at us with a smile. I looked at Casey and saw that she also wears the worried expression on he face. 

What goes on in this house?

Casey's mother spoke softly to the person on the door. When, I turned to look, Casey held my hands stopping me.

"Um..How's lunch?" She asked me smiling at me like everything is fine. Her mother was already gone outside to talk to the person alone. "It's good. Who is that?" I asked her.

She dropped her spoon and rose up. "Nothing you should know about. Why can't you just stay out of our lives! Stop being curious or you'll end up in Jail." She bursted out and left the table.

I sat on the spot shocked and confused. What was that all about? What do she mean? Jail?

This family is acting weird and suspicious. First it was Blair, and Adrian, now, this family.

My phone rang and i picked it up. 

"Hello?" I said simply. But there was no answer. Who is this??

"Hello?? Please who are you?" I asked again being frustrated and irritated.

Who calls up and don't answer back?

I ended the call and cleared the dinning table as it seems that the lunch was really ending. I washed the plate and went to my room to rest when the phone dialed up again. It was an unknown number. The number wasn't from this country.

I picked it up and..

"Hello dear."

I froze.

"Dad!?" 

.

.

.

 A/n 

So...Finally Isabella's dad called and the family of Casey is acting weird.

What.. Do you think is going to happen next?

Thank again for the view and comments. I love you. 

800+ views...Even though it's not much I'm close to 1k view. 

Thanks.

Please continue to vote. Sorry if you miss Xavier.

Just wanted to say that I have this new story I'm planning in my brain and will like to share it with you after writing this book. 

It's called 'Down the Basement.'  Genre- Horror. 

I'll start writing it soon. I've saved a lot of drafts. 

I'll update you more about it. :0)