Confession(Finale)

As the day grew by, I've started to know and discover more things about Xavier. Audrey was a devil just like him but not until she's 15. While his aunt is more like a nice creature. But a question remains in my mind, while is Xavier's behaviour towards me changed?

I guess he realized his stupidity and came back to his senses. Also, I've started to get this tingly feeling inside of me when I'm with Xavier.I've fallen in love with this good side of his. You could say that I was started to like him more as a friend. Right now, we're on the beach with Bliar, Casey, Audrey, and Xavier. His aunt went out to grocery shopping and Adrian rejected to come which was a big shame because Casey was flirting with Noah. However, she broke up with him since she found out that he was part of mafia stuff and whatever.

 The sun was beautiful and the weather added more to my taste. The wave blew loudly causing Audrey to flinch. I guess she was still afraid of the wave. Honestly, their family is so weird."Hey, you should check out this new cloth online. It fits you." Xavier called. I spun to look at him. 

"Hey, that cloth is too big. I'm not fat to fit in." I said and he smirked. Gosh, he's been taunting me for the past few weeks. "But you could add some weight.I've got just the right meal." He teased again and I slapped his hands. "So, how are you enjoying the beach?" He swiftly asked to start the conversation going. 

"It's fine. But I need to use the bathroom. I'll be right back." I excused myself. Note to self, don't drink too much liquid when you're in the beach. 

I quickly rushed to the nearest bathroom to ease myself. then came back to see Xavier standing there with his arm crossed. He looked so handsome.

"You were standing there all the time?" I asked astonished. He nodded slowly.

"Okay." I shrug. "Let's go," I said but was stopped. 

"Hey, um...Do you mind if I do this?" He asked me. I was about replying but was cut off with his lips on mine. It was slow but hot. His lips tasted of cigarette and blood but I don't care I needed this right now.I've always been waiting for this time since forever. He captured my waist holding me to him. He groaned when he didn't find me responding. I almost forgot that we were kissing. I buried my hands into his hair and kissed back, kissing and feeling those soft lips. 

I can't believe it. Xavier, the devil, is kissing me.

After some time, he pulled back because I was trying to catch my breath. "That was incredible." He whispered slowly but I heard it. I was still shocked though. I almost forgot how to breathe. 

"Why did you kiss me?" I asked him. 

"Why did you reply?" He shoots back. I rolled my eyes. It was like he was trying to avoid my question.

"Because you told me to do so," I said and he backed down. 

Good. 

I think this must be the right time to admit my feelings for him. But I was nervous of being rejected... I can't stand it cause I'll get hurt. 

"I have something to tell you." I spilled out. I know I will regret this later but, I need to get it off my chest. "I also have something to tell you." He replied and I approved to go on.

"Isabella Andrew, I don't know how to say this but since the day you left me...I mean I chased you out of the house." He corrected it when he met my glare.

"I've always been thinking of you and I can't explain how you made me go crazy. I tried to find you but I couldn't. You're beautiful and naive but that makes me love you more. When you first hugged me, I couldn't explain the feeling I got from just a simple touch... It felt that we were met to be. I love you so much and I'll like to spend the rest of my life with you. No matter what the difficulties. I know that a devil and a human can't be but I will change it. We will change it, together. You're my mate, Isabella." He paused.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me and I stopped.

I couldn't believe my eyes. He was asking me to be his. I felt the same way for him and he also did too. Right now, tears were pouring away from my eyes and I couldn't hold the urge to just kiss and hug him right now. It felt wonderful. 

"Yes, I will," I returned leaning in to hug him. It felt beautiful, I felt the love we shared and the bond we had. 

"But first, you need to meet someone." He said stretching away from the hugs. "Who?" I asked him.

I followed him back to the beach and there I met...

"Dad? Johnson?" I asked. They looked so blameworthy right now, Did I forget to say that Johnson has become taller? 

"What are they doing here? I don't want to see them." I said holding unto Xavier's hands. He shook his head in dissatisfaction and signalled me to talk to them.

"We're so sorry Bella. We didn't mean to hurt you and leave you. It was for your good and safety." My Dad said. I can't bear to see them like this. He hurt so much. I finally got the heart and embraced them so tight that my Dad approximately choke.

"I'm sorry." I laughed playfully and Johnson ruffled my hair. We were all together, and with my love, Xavier. 

Mom, if only you were here. I would have loved it. I love you so much and I know you're happy with me. I miss you too but I know that you don't mind  if I date a devil. I know you will understand.

But I still have to finish school with Blair and Casey. Same goes for Xavier, I guess. But I'm totally know that he loves me so much and I love him too. It shows in his eyes and the kiss we shared to together lately.

A/n

So...How do you guys like it? Is it good?