Didn't know

I quickly took my bath and brushed my teeth preparing for school that comes up in the next 45 minutes. I looked at my phone before grabbing it and putting it inside my pocket. Today, i borrowed Johnson's bag.I didn't like it at first because it made me look boyish especially with all the stupid anime drawings and spider man stickers on the bag. I made myself a cup of coffee and poured it into a StarBuck coffee mug and jogged to school sipping my sweet coffee with me.I made my way to the first class which was Science. I sat on my usual seat which was near the window at the back. I like being at the back cause i don't like attention and all stuff like that. The students that seats at the front are nothing but jerks. They want attention and like being called the smart ones. 

Ironically.

The teacher soon came into the class and everyone eyes lit up. Mr. Clamp was a very strict and responsible man. Everyone fears him while some hates him, trust me i'm in the last category. Rumors are being spread across the school that he likes the principal which was quite obvious from the way he talked to her. He's married  with 3 children and 2 wives. 

He looked at me for a while before calling my name and everyone eyes turned to me. 

Attention once more.

"Isabella, you're going to be sitting at the front from now on in my class" He said sternly with a dry throat. I only nodded before cursing him in my head. I was the one talking about the front students and how they suck and now, i'm being part of them like i was a member of their stupidity. "Now!' He barked. I looked at him one more time before grabbing my bag and going to one of the spare chair at the front.

Just like my life was not ruined enough, Ryan showed up and he was late. "You're late to my cl-" Mr.Clamp was about saying but was cut of with the deadly glare by Ryan. "Just go..to your.seat near Isabella". I almost screamed, Keyword:Scream.How can just one deadly stare from a student have a great effect on the strict guys?

Life is tough and now a Greek God was going to be seating next to me again in Science class. He looked at me like i was like an interesting book before smirking.

Wait!! Did he just smirk??

He came up, next to me and sat down. And again, no book or writing materials. Why do i even care?? It's not like he's important or something.

Who am i kidding?? His the eyes of all the girls in the school.

'Excuse me, i need to take a call" Mr. Clamp said before existing the class and going out the door. I gave a small sigh before bringing out my phone and jamming on some music. I immediately felt like someone was watching me.

And i was right. It was Ryan. He was looking at me, i looked at him  thinking he was going to look back away like in all this romantic high school story but no. He kept looking and i was the one to turn away. My cheek appeared hot and i was sure i was blushing now. I looked outside the window trying to get my mind away from the staring. "Yo!, Isabella" i heard my name. I looked at my right where Ryan was. Ryan also looked at the person who was calling me before leaving the class

Wait!!What was that for?? And who was calling me?

"Hey Isabella, i heard again" I finally find the voice just to know it was Blake. The famous Basketballer. Why was he calling me now and what does he want??

We've never talked before. Why now??.. "Hel..lo" I shuttered. Why am i shuttering?? Is it because  we are just talking for the first time and why was i nervous??

Don't get me wrong. Blake was handsome and strong. He was muscular and tall. His eyes were green, he had thick eyebrow and pointed jaw. I liked him before when i was in 9th grade but forgot about him when i found out he was dating the school slut. Isabella. Too bad, cause we shared the same  name but not and never the same personality.

She was the kind of girl to sleep with any guys she met and me..I was..Well, the kind, smart girl who just want to live life like i said before. "Hello, nice meeting you" He said scratching his back of his neck. "Nice meeting you. I'm Isabella" i responded.

He chuckled softly before giving me those smile that a girl could melt for. He had dimples when he smiled and that was the prefect part of him. "You remind me of my ex-girlfriend" he said. I almost felt like slapping him, i hated when i was compared with someone. I hated it, especially when it had to be with the person i hate. Me making him remind him of his ex-girlfriend was the most terrible thing i could ever hear. "So, how has your day been?" He asked trying to be friendly and cool. "Terrible, i guess" I said nervously.

"Umm.I just wanted to ask if you could join me at  lunch with me and my friends today" He asked almost like a whisper. 

He felt shy and Nervous just like i was.

"Sure, i don't mind"I said with a smile and a chuckle at his cuteness. "Thanks man" he and i watched him go back to his seat. I smiled at myself. My face only seemed to go crimson red when i caught him looking at me. 

I missed my friends now that they didn't come to school today. Casey was expelled and i knew that. But Blair wasn't, but still she didn't show up. I would have done that if i was in her position. I don't want to come to the place called school.

I couldn't just wait for lunch to arrive. I was eager and nervous at the same time. That was when i realized that i still had a crush on Blake. The feeling i had during 9th grade came back as soon as he said my name.I knew i was in love and being with him eye to eye and face to face with him only made my face lit up. I couldn't wait for lunch to arrive

       "If only she knew."