She's mine

I took a sip of the beer in front of me. Ethan smirked and Benjamin rolled his eyes. "Why must you dare me to drink this kind of stuff? I don't like it" I affirmed. 

"Listen, a dare is a dare. You just have to do it cause you choose it yourself. Now drink up the beer and let someone get his turn" Benjamin demanded.

I looked at the liquid inside the clean glass cup then to Ethan. The guy really like smirking a lot which is attractive i think?.

I finally took the courage and drank up the beer and the boys burst out laughing like a madman.I slapped myself on my cheek then glared at Ethan who didn't even laugh but continued smirking.

"I drank the beer. Now, can you stop smirking and let's move on?" I asked Ethan and he immediately stopped smirking and turned to Charles.

"Truth or Dare?" Ethan asked Charles. 

"Truth" Charles said and Ethan smirked. He looked at me before looking at Charles after.

"Do you like Vanessa?"

"Nope" Charles chipped.

"Who's Vanessa?" I asked.

"She's-"

"No-one"Ethan cut off. 

Our attention was turned to Noah and Harry who was smoking and playing chess. Harry was shouting and breaking stuff while Noah was just laughing and eating candy.

This guys are weird and crazy.

"Back to you guys game." Harry shouted at us. Clearly he was drunk from too much beer.

"Okay Ethan, Truth or dare?" Charles asked. Now it was his time to smirk.

"Dare" Ethan answered.

"I dare you to kiss Isabella"

"What!!" We both exclaimed. 

"Yes. It's a dare you know. You just have to do it and get it over with" Benjamin added smirking at me.

"I'm not doing any shit like that!" Ethan said standing up from the floor and going over to harry.

"Why? Anyone will do anything to kiss a beautiful girl like her" Noah expressed. 

My face turn red and Noah took this chance to smirk.

"Whatever. I can't do it. Ryan is going to kill me if i try anything with his girl" Ethan continued drinking the whole bottle of beer on the floor.

"Correction. I'm not his girl and will never be. I hate him! He kidnapped me and isn't ready to release me from this prison.

"Okay. I'll do it" Ethan said and came over to me.

I was shocked but maintained the posture. Why am i not rejecting this?? God, please help me.

I watched silently as he came towards my face closing his eyes. His lips were pink and plump. Damn! Kiss me fast!.

"What the hell are you trying to do" We heard a growl from behind us. Yeah, it was Ryan as always. Spoiling the fun and moment. I thought he told us that we wouldn't be coming home until 6:30 Pm. Promise breaker!

Ethan ran his hand through his black hair and i gasped. "It was a dare" I whispered. 

They all turned their eyes on me watching me. I looked up to see the blue crystal eyes, but this time filled with rage and anger.

"A dare? To kiss you?" Ryan asked coming close to me. With every footstep he took, my heart goes wild in my chest.

"Yes. I said through gritted teeth.

"Okay. You can go and kiss her Ethan."

Ryan P.O.V

"Okay. You can go and kiss her Ethan."I said to Ethan who was just watching me. I stared at Isabella who watched me in shock. "What? What's the need to be shock. You can get kissed by anyone because that is what you're good at right? Kissing everyone you see and not know? You're good at that and i know you wouldn't mind if they f**-"

"Stop!" She yelled. She was almost in tear. She ran fastly to her room. Maybe to cry or whatever.

"That was harsh man" Noah admitted drinking his beer and i, rolling my eyes.

"Whatever! I said nothing wrong and you know it. Now, back to the dare. Never ever come close to her or-"

"What Ryan? She's not yours and you know that.You kidnapped her." Benjamin argued.

"She's mine" I growled.

"Your right. She's not yours" Harry added.

"What's your deal anyway? You don't know anything about her and you must never. She's mine and that's one thing you have to know" I said before storming out.

>

>

A/n

Ryan is being possessive and i will try to improve in his behaviour. Hope you like it.

Thank you and Oh..

VOTE AND COMMENT