Detention

I looked at my phone, it reads 9:00 am. Dangit! I'm late. I raced over to the bathroom and did my stuff in there. I came out ready to go when I noticed I didn't brush my teeth. I ran back inside and turned the tap on and my toothbrush in my hand. How did I forget that I had school today??. I wore my usual outfit and barged outside to the bus stop to wait for a cab.

How foolish I am.

I started running and running until I arrived at my school. I looked at the school, it was locked. Shit!! I ran to the back of the school. Thank goodness it had an entrance. I slid enter the school and ran to my class. I barged into the class and everyone's gaze fell on me. "I'm sorry ma'am i-" I was cut off "Detention!" She called. I groaned and went to my seat.

Soon Ryan entered. "You're also late?!, Detention for Isabella and you too Mr.Ryan," She said a smirk formed on Ryan's lips. I rolled my eyes at his foolishness and brought out my book and writing materials from my bag. Ryan took a seat next to me, still no Writing materials. 

"Now, as we agreed on, you are to submit your project today and earn your marks. I'll start with the last person on my list to the first. And that is Ryan and Isabella." She said and I stood up to present it on her desk "That looks like a one-person work Isabella, Did you two even do  the project together?' She asked, irritation in her soft voice.

"No, we didn't! I said angrily at the thought of me and Ryan as Project partners. "Ryan??' She asked...

Now let me see what he does with his stupid silent treatment.

"She told me that she didn't care what was gonna happen if we don't do the project together. She started calling me names and even told me that she hates teachers like you" Ryan explained. I looked at him with shock from:

1. He talked

2. He lied against me and said what wasn't true.

The class gasped, even Blair and Casey. I know they don't believe what he said and again for his voice. It was so Damn! Deep.

"Is that true Isabella?" She asked shocked and angry. "No ma'am-'

"You're going for 3 weeks detention and a month, you'll be expelled' She said and everyone gasped and laughed. A smirk plastered on Ryan's face. I stared at him for some time before a tear spilled down my face. I ran outside to God-Knows where.

Ryan V.O.P

I ran late today just because of that fool, Isabella. I had to teach her a good lesson for disobeying me. I came in just in time to see Isabella already on her seat and already sent for detention. The teacher told me I was in detention like I cared.

"You're also late?!, Detention for Isabella and you too Mr.Ryan," She said. I smirked as my plan operated perfectly. I sat beside her.

"Now, as we agreed on, you are to submit your project today and earn your marks. I'll start with the last person on my list to the first. And that is Ryan and Isabella." She said and Isabella stood up to submit it on her desk "That looks like a one-person work Isabella, Did you two even do the project together?' The teacher asked.

"No we didn't ! she said angrily at the thought of her and me as Project partners. "Ryan??' She asked...

Now let me see what he does with his stupid silent treatment. I read her mind.

"She told me that she didn't care what was gonna happen if we don't do the project together. She started calling me names and even told me that she hates teachers like you"I explained and looked at Isabella with a smirk. This was to teach her a lesson. Don't mess with a Demon like me.

"Is that true Isabella?" She asked shocked and angry. "No ma'am-' But was cut off from the teacher

"You're going for 3 weeks detention and a month, you'll be expelled' She said and everyone gasped and laughed. She looked at me and tears slipped down her baby doll face. And for an unknown reason, my heart black flipped and prickled. She ran out of the class.

Back to main P.O.V

I ran to my house not caring if I missed detention. I can't still believe Ryan lied against me like it was my fault. I fell on my couch and wiped away my dry tears that were dropping massively on my cheek. I switched off my phone and pulled out suitable clothes to wear. This was the first time I had detention in my history of education and just because of Ryan. I sat on my bed, looking at the window continuously a drop of water-stained the window and soon it started falling heavily.

------

Ryan V.O.P

"Sir, he's here with us". I smirked badly. "Don't let him out of your site, I'll be on my way?" I said and hung the phone. I walked to my car and started the engine driving to the warehouse at the end of my street. My head was overwhelmed with worries, I just want to get it out of my mind. I arrived at the warehouse and stepped out of the car while ringing my keys. This was gonna be a fun day here. I pushed open the door and the small handle cracked. I started coughing from the dusty environment. "Show yourself" I spoke out loud and clear. I saw some figure shadow come out from each door in the house. I smirked sinfully. 

"It looks like you're now helpless at the situation. Your master is with me and you fools are here left alone. Such a pity" I ticked my tongue.

Tsk tsk

"What.do..you want sir?' One of them asked. I rolled my eyes at their stupidity. "I want the key to his mansion, can you give me that?' I asked rolling my fist. 'The key is with him sir, he doesn't give any of his personal belonging to us" one of them said. I growled in anger as my plan wasn't going as I planned it would. He was clever and I just need to outguess him. I stormed out of the warehouse to the hiding place my workers were. "Still there?" I ordered on the phone. "Yes sir, he's still asleep." Mane said. My best friend from college.

--------

"Who is this man?" I asked Mane. "I too don't know. He appears to be one of his mates in business" Mane said going through some of his files. "We need to find out more about him, he must know where the key is," I said and closely examined the man who was still asleep.  Who looks like someone I know or must have seen, his features were something I must have seen from someone else. 

"Here is it sir, his name is Flake Andrew. He's married, but his wife died a long time ago. He has 2 children whose name is Isabella Andrew and Johnson Andrew ". I smirked, at the first name. 

Isabella Andrew. I know who just the person is.

"I know how to get the key. When he's awake, don't kill him yet. Wait for me' I warned and exited the room.

                            "Wait for me, princess."

A/n

1255 words.