three.

Harry's flat was the closest. He was only down the block, in fact. He led Luna through the massive herd of tourists and successfully makes it to his flat.

Luna takes a look around his flat. It's nicely decorated and she finds the brick walls aesthetically pleasing. But that's all she pays attention to. She turns on her heels to face Harry.

For a moment, they just stand there. It's not like he's never had a one night stand before. He has. Though, for some reason, he doesn't know what to do next. She takes a step forward and he watches.

"Are you going to fuck me now, or what, Harry?" She teases. A smirk forms onto her lips again.

"Right," he whispers. He looks at her mouth as he steps towards her. His hands find her waist and he finally pulls her close enough to kiss her. He closes her eyes the moment his mouth is on hers. He can feel her practically melt under his hold and under his lips. Her hands touch his cheeks but then she lets her arms hook around his neck as their tongues meet. He can taste watermelon and maybe so can she.

She stumbles back as Harry's leading her somewhere. When she opens her eyes, she's in a bedroom. She doesn't pay attention to details this time, because she's taking off Harry's shirt. "Holy shit," she whispers. She's definitely taken back from his tattoos and his toned body.

Harry grins when hearing her. He hums by her neck and kisses her there as he lays her on his bed. She gasps from the sudden kisses and transition.

She's wearing a black spaghetti strap top. It may be basic wear, but she makes it look good. Especially since Harry can see her nipples through it. He unbuttons her jeans first and pulls them off her enticing hips. The sight is even more exciting to Harry.

She lays under him. Brown, soft, skin everywhere in just a black top and laced underwear. He finds himself curious.

Luna's chest rises and falls. She looks down as Harry kisses her skin. She feels him getting closer to her most sensitive area. She's a drenched mess already just wanting to be kissed. As if he reads her mind, Harry pulls her underwear to the side to give his tongue access. She whimpers and rolls her hips when he flicks at her clit. "Oh god," she lets her lips escape and her head rolls back against white sheets.

Her reaction made Harry hum in satisfaction. He earns a hair pull from Luna when he sucks. He looks up at her and they lock eyes for just a moment. He works his tongue through her wet slit. Her panting turns to moans and her thighs begin to close in on his head. Harry knows she's close. He savors her taste for the few moments he has left. He keeps back from smirking out of smugness. One night stands, he's had them before. Sometimes, they can be awkward. Every body is different, Harry finds, so he tries his best to make the women he chooses to sleep with feel comfortable. His generosity often pays off. It's paying off as he works his tongue on a beautiful stranger.

"Holy... F-fuck!" She moans and her lower body automatically stiffens until she's let go. She pants the moment she's come undone.

She opens her eyes after seeing stars and hums once more as Harry licks her clean. She then finds the strength to sit up to kiss him again. She giggles and hums the moment she can taste herself on his tongue.

Harry catches his own breath. He laughs with her and smirks from what he's just done. "Shit, better than any drink at the bar if you ask me."

Luna wipes his chin clean from her mess. She smirks and there's a hint of redness on her cheeks. "Oh, shut up."

She helps undo his pants this time. She laughs again when watching Harry shimmy out of them. Her jaw practically drops the moment she sees his length. "Harry." She grins. She doesn't even have to compliment him to know he knows.