thirty-three.

The way back to New York was much longer. They traveled almost the entire day because of the two stops and hour layovers they had to sit through. It was exhausting and so damn expensive.

They're riding to Luna's place in a cab and it's almost midnight. Harry's yawning and Luna pokes at his cheek to keep him awake.

"We're almost there," she whispers to him.

He smiles. "Sorry, I might just fall asleep."

"No need to go home this late... sleepover?" She asks him.

He looks at her and thinks about it for a moment. He would hate to run into Zavier's girlfriend and his ex. If that's the case, he'll ignore it. He's too tired and he wouldn't mind sleeping next to Luna again. "Okay, yeah... I'm absolutely tired."

She smiles at him and leans in to kiss his cheek. "I know you are," she says.

They're back in New York and he's glad her sudden affection hasn't changed since Iowa. He feared returning home would have things fall back to the way things were. He's not afraid of affection anymore and he hopes she isn't either.

They arrive at Luna's flat. Harry pays the driver and tips him generously. He thanks the driver after he helps get their baggage out of the trunk.

Luna's walking up to the building then holds the door open for Harry. She smiles as he walks in after her. They head towards the lift and she takes in a deep breath. "Thank you," she then says. "Thank you for coming with me. I'm also sorry about everything. I don't remember if I've apologized for my mom, so I'm sorry."

"Hey," he stops her. "You don't have to be sorry for anything. You don't have to thank me either, Luna. I went with you to be there for you. I hope I did my part."

She nods and then steps closer. "You did. You were there for me and I don't think I would've survived it all that without you." She gets on her tiptoes and she plants a kiss on his sleepy lips. She then pulls back the moment the lift doors open.

He smiles from her words and follows her out of the flat. He pulls along her luggage. She opens the door of her flat and walks in. His heart is beating faster from the anxiety over possibly seeing his past.

"Back already?" Zavier asks. It's just Zavier.

Luna smiles when he walks up to her. He gives her a hug and she hugs him back. "Yeah! It's all good, though. My mom is okay... and we had fun." She glances at Harry.

Zavier smiles wide. He tries to wipe it off his face. "That's really great... Harry!" He goes in for the hug.

It's been so long. Harry doesn't know what to do. He's stiff as Zavier's arms are around him. The moment he meets Luna's eyes over Zavier's shoulder, he hugs his old friend back and it's kind of nice. "Hey," he finally says. He even smiles back at him.

"Good to see you guys again," Zavier tells them and steps back. "So how was it? I wanna know everything. Or, are you guys tired? You must be."

Harry closes the door behind him. He then looks at Luna.

She's taking off her coat and she nods. "So tired... but it was great! It was a short trip so there isn't much to tell."

Zavier nods. "Well, alright... Go ahead and rest! I'll see you two in the morning, I hope. Goodnight." He smiles at both of them.

"Goodnight, Zavier," Harry tells him back. He then goes ahead and rolls the luggage into Luna's bedroom. He puts it aside then plops his duffle bag on the floor beside it.

She steps in the room after him and shuts the door carefully. "You guys hugged," she points out.

Harry looks at her as he takes off his coat. He lets it hang off the chair of her desk. "Huh?" He pulls off his long-sleeved top.