seven.

The weekend flew by before Harry's eyes. He spent most of the time in bed, mopping over what could've been. It was now Monday morning and Harry was in the mood for his favorite cup of coffee that tastes just a bit better than the coffee Levi makes.

He walks the streets in his denim trousers and colorful cardigan. He receives a few stares, maybe because of his bold fashion choices, but he ignores them.

He walks into the coffee shop, orders, and sits by the window. He looks out and watches the people. Sometimes he misses the quiet and the countryside back home where his mum still lives. He makes a note to call her soon.

After a moment of looking out, he spots Luna. She's walking, but he loses her in the crowd. Maybe he was a bit rude to her the other day, he thinks. He should maybe talk to her.

Harry takes his cup of coffee when it's ready and leaves the shop in hopes to find Luna. He moves in the direction he watched her go, but she's no longer there. Was she even there in the first place? He doesn't know. He sighs and turns on his heel to make his way to his office building.

»»

Luna. It's after work and Harry can't get her out of his mind. She's a nice girl and she makes a great company. He could really use the company right about now. But he kicked her out after the night they spent together and now he feels guilty. Why did he kick her out? Was it because the second night they spent together had nothing more than a long and tired kiss? Maybe that scared him. He's never had a girl stay over if sex wasn't involved, not since Kristen anyway. Her ties to Zavier and Madison and possibly his ex-fiancée were also scary to think about. Why did she have to be Zavier's flatmate out of everyone in New York? It was too much. All his thoughts and wonders were eating him up.

Somehow, Harry ends up at his old flat. Zavier and Luna's flat, now. He needs to see her. He hopes she's home.

After taking the lift up to the right floor, he makes his way to flat 308. He knocks. He could feel his heartbeat pick up in his chest.

He relaxes when seeing Luna. She swung the door open and stands there wearing pajamas. She had a green face mask on and french braids going down her head. "Zavier's not here," she says.

Just as she's about to close the door, Harry stops it with his foot. "Good, because I came to see you."

"You did?" She opens the door again, but slowly.

"Um, I think I saw you this morning... And, uh, I also wanted to say sorry. I'm sorry for being rude to you the other day in the morning. I didn't mean to come across that way."

Luna has no expression on her face. She listens to Harry and after a moment, she steps aside. "Where did you see me? Oh, and come in... I can't feel my face. I have to wash this off." She tells him when touching her dry face mask.

Harry steps in and closes the door behind him. "I think I saw you by Bryant Park. I lost you in the crowd." He watches as she goes down the hall and enters the bathroom.

"Oh, yeah! I was going to work," she says before rinsing off her face.

He quietly waits for her in the hall and Harry looks around. He looks at a shelf that used to hold a picture of the four of them, Zavier, Madison, Kristen, and himself. It was no longer there, of course.

Luna finally walks out of the bathroom with a clean face. "Also, I get it... I shouldn't have stuck around, let alone stay the night at your place." She tells him with her arms crossed. "But I didn't want to go home, Harry. I thought we were getting along, becoming friends even."

"We can be friends. Friends. I want to be your friend. I mean, you saved me from Madison the other night," he says and laughs a little. "I don't care that you stayed over. I was just going through something... Seeing my ex-fiancée's best friend, my old best friend and all. I was going through something."