forty-one.

LUNA

Luna's clothes have about ten minutes left in the dryer until it's done. She still convinces Harry to close the door of the laundry room and lock it. The only person who may be able to walk in on them would be the landlord, but she doubts he'll come in.

"Alright, it's locked," Harry says with a smirk on his face.

She's grinning from cheek to cheek only because of that damn smirk. He's dancing towards her like a dork, but she still finds him so incredibly sexy. "Can you just come over here already?" She laughs.

He stops dancing the moment he's in front of her again. "I'm right here, babygirl."

She feels it again. That something in her stomach that's fluttering from what he has called her. She hums when she's pulled into a hard kiss. He kisses her so good all the time. She kisses him back and she hadn't realized she had been leaning into him.

He's holding her, keeping her lifted off the ground through their deep kiss.

Luna tugs at his hair and smirks against his lips. She lets her feet touch the ground and her hands find the top of his pants. She locks eyes with him as she unbuttons his pants. His green eyes were so intense, she could feel herself grow weak in between her thighs.

Harry reaches for her wrists before she could even grab a hold of him. He smirks at her before making her turn around.

Luna bites her lip and pulls her long hair to one side the moment her back is towards him. She's excited about what he's going to do to her in the laundry room. She hums in satisfaction when he doesn't waste time.

He kisses the side of her neck just as he's pushing her bottoms off her hips. He lets out a breath from his sudden view.

Irresistible. That's how she feels when his breath raises the hairs on the back of her neck.

She smirks and holds her oversized t-shirt up. From how she has the ends of her t-shirt crumbled up into a tight hold with a hand, her waist is outlined. She looks at him from over her shoulder. He's rolling on protection and she's eager. So damn eager. She then gasps when his shaft is rubbing against her warmth. "Shit," she lets out.

Harry finally fills her and she takes him in.

Luna's mouth falls open as she holds onto the counter. She's on her tiptoes as she bends over to give him better access. She moans. He starts off slow, but she can't wait to feel all of him. "Oh god," she whispers. She can feel the pleasure come in small waves. It comes even faster when he moves his hips.

Harry has a hand on the curve of her waist and his other hand tangles into her dark hair. He's thrusting faster and she's getting louder with every thrust he makes.

She rolls her head back and Harry's grip in her hair makes her moan even more. She's chanting in agreement as he hits her spot with the tip of his cock repeatedly. He's so good at taking her somewhere else. He's the only one she's been with that knows exactly what to do, she can't deny it. "Harry," she lets out as she slams her hands down on the counter. The pleasure is strong and Luna doesn't know how much longer she'll last. She's weak in her knees. She's only standing with the help of Harry's grip around her waist.

He tugs her hair back and grins as he hears more of her moans. He rolls his hips into her when she stands upright away from the countertop. "You feel so good," he tells her by her ear.

His voice. It sounds so low, so hushed, and insanely sexy. It's what sets her off.

She finds his arm around her waist and grips onto it tightly. She's clawing at his skin as she feels the big wave hit. A squeal escapes her because she's out of breath and her body stiffens as he's moving faster. She squeezes around his cock through her orgasm and then she finally moans once the wave passes. She's panting after she has made her mess. "Harry," she says again breathlessly.

He slips out after spilling into the condom. He's panting and he looks so sweaty.

Luna looks at his shiny chest the moment she turns around to face him. She grabs onto his cardigan and pulls him in for a kiss.

He kisses her back. His hand slides onto her neck as he tilts his head to one side. His tongue invites itself into her mouth and she hums from it. If he wanted her again, he could have her. As much as he wants, Luna tells herself. But his hand ends up falling from her neck. "Fuck," Harry whispers. He's panting.

Luna regains her breathing and she's staring at his mouth. She then giggles as she pulls up her underwear and leggings back up. "Might wanna open the door now. Sex is in the air," she says and laughs. She walks over to the dryer when the cycle has already come to an end.

He's still gathering his breaths. He laughs. He tosses the used rubber away in a trash bin and then he pulls his own pants back up. "I am... Shit, it's hot in here!" Harry walks over to the door. He unlocks it then opens it wide to let the air conditioned breeze come through from the apartment lobby.

Luna loads her clothes into the laundry basket she left on top of the dryer. "I'm going to fold my clothes upstairs. You're coming up, right?" She asks. She lifts up the laundry basket and she smiles when Harry takes it from her to carry.

"Yeah," Harry says with a smile as he walks towards the door with her basket of clothes.

She cleans the lint from the dryer for the next person. After tossing the lint away, she goes over to the counter to gather her book, phone, and keys. She grins at Harry and follows him towards the elevator.

She shouldn't have avoided him, she tells herself. She should have been upfront and honest about her current job situation and maybe about other things. She hasn't fully opened up. There is still one major thing she's keeping from him, but she's not ready to tell him her baggage.

Luna didn't expect Harry to respond to her anonymous email. But he did. Out of the many emails he probably received, he chose to respond to hers. Does he suspect it's from her? She isn't sure. No matter how much Harry thinks she should share her baggage, she doesn't think she's capable of it yet.

She also shouldn't have gotten jealous over his interaction with Kristen. Usually, she's not a jealous person, but the thought of Harry and Kristen makes her so uncomfortable. They shared a kiss after she was about to give Harry her all. She almost sighs out loud from the thought.

She can't think of that right now. She looks over at Harry while they stand in the elevator and he's saying something. "I'm sorry, what happened?" She asks. She entirely missed what he had said from being deep in thought.

"I said, Thanksgiving is coming up. Levi wants to do something at our flat. Would you like to come?" Harry smiles at her and walks out of the elevator once the doors open up.

Luna is walking towards her apartment door and she smiles as well. "Oh, I would love to come. Please tell me you're cooking," she says and laughs. She reaches for the knob. Just as she's about to unlock it with her key, she discovers it's already unlocked.

"Luna Mendez, you are going to help me cook," Harry says and laughs behind her.

Luna doesn't respond. She walks into the apartment and it reeks. She sees Zavier on the couch with a cloud of smoke around him. He also has a glass in his hand. The glass is filled with liquor and she's worried. He was perfectly fine before she went downstairs to do her laundry. She didn't even know he liked hard liquor. Or, if they even had some around.

"Harry, Luna," he mumbles their names. "Where have you been? Want a drink?"

"Zavier, what are you-" she tries to speak, but the smoke seeps in and irritates her lungs in an instant. She can't withhold the cough from wheezing out of her. She covers her mouth and now she feels gross. She walks away to go into her bedroom the moment it gets worse.

She could feel the smoke continue to linger through her sudden tightened airways. She really hates asthma.

——
3k reads triple update! thanks for the support.

mila.