seventy-eight.

FEBRUARY FIRST

Harry is in bed in the cozy little basement he has stayed in for the past few days. He sleeps alone, without Luna. She sleep in her own room two floors above. It's okay because Harry feels satisfied to know he's under the same roof as her. He sleeps good and so much better than the nights where he had been miles apart from her.

"Happy birthday to you..." He hears faintly. "Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Harry..."

Harry opens his sleepy eyes. He smiles wide as he sees Luna walking down the creaky stairs of the basement. She's holding a cupcake. He can't tell what flavor is it, but there is white frosting towered high with a lit birthday candle on it.

"Happy birthday to you!" Luna sings. She gets on his bed and sits down by his hip. She brings her hand down from protecting the flame from going out. "Make a wish!"

Harry finally sits up with the same wide smile on his face. "Luna, baby..." he says. He then scrunches his nose as he thinks. He needs to make a wish.

I wish, he thinks to himself. I wish for a lifetime of joy for my Luna. Nothing else. He blows the candle.

"Yay!" Luna giggles and takes the birthday candle away from the cupcake. She holds it between her fingers. "Happy birthday, baby! What did you wish for?" She asks.

"Thank you! I can't tell you... Can I eat the cupcake now?" He laughs.

Luna sighs then she lets herself smile. She peels the wrapper down one side of the cupcake for him. "Sure," she says. She grins as she brings it closer to his mouth. Instead of feeding it to him like he thought she would, she shoves the icing all over his face. "Whoops!"

"Luna!" Harry laughs when he feels icing on his nose, maybe inside his nostrils too, and all over his mouth and cheeks. He even feels the icing slide off his face and he sees it land onto the bedsheets. Of course, she's laughing. "You think this is funny?!"

"Yes! I'm sorry but a cake to the face is how we do it in this house," she tells Harry through a laugh. She bites down on her lip then gasps when Harry cups her cheeks. She instantly squeals from what he's about to do. "Harry, no!"

It's too late. He's giving Luna vanilla icing kisses all around her face. He laughs when he pulls back and sees his work. Somehow, through all the kisses, Luna is on his lap with icing on her face.

"I can't believe you did that!" Luna says and sighs after the amount of laughter she just had. "Happy birthday," she then tells him again. Luna leans in close while she tilts his chin up. She takes her tongue and hums when she decides to lick the icing off his cheek.

The warmth of her tongue and the sudden coldness that came with the trail of her lick sent chills down his shirtless body. He looks into her eyes then down to her lips. He hugs her body just as he kisses her. They're spreading even more icing on each other as he kisses her deeply.

They pull away after hearing a familiar exaggerated gag coming from the stairs. Luna immediately gets off Harry's lap.

"What did I just walk in to? Whatever that was... that was hella gross," Santi says. He's walking towards the couch just across from the bed Harry was sleeping in. The basement was, in fact, cozy. Apart from having washing machines in one corner in the room and shelves of canned food, water and other essentials for an emergency, it also had a TV and a comfortable couch. There was also small little closet for Harry to put his things in. It was a really nice set up. "Oh, happy birthday by the way."

Harry laughs as he watches Santi walk towards the TV. He turns it on along with his gaming console then he sits on the couch. "Thank you, Santi!"

"Again?! You played that thing all day yesterday. Harry wants some privacy," Luna says to her brother. She's annoyed at her brother's constant video game playing.