forty-three.

He's woken up to by kisses. He hums softly and smiles the moment he realizes who is kissing him. He opens one eye slowly then opens the other as well. "Good morning?" He says to Luna. It's dark out. The sun hasn't risen and Harry can see that though the window. He sits up slowly.

"Morning, babe! It's four-thirty. Don't get up, I just wanted to tell you that I'm off to work now. I'll see you later?" She gets off of the bed and throws her purse strap across her body.

He lets himself fall back onto her bed again. He yawns from still feeling tired. "You work today?" He pouts. His tired eyes close shut for a moment.

She giggles. "Yeah, but I'll see you later. I get off at one. You could stay here if you like." She walks over to his side of the bed and hovers over his face one last time to kiss his cheek. "Bye."

Harry opens his eyes again to see her. He smiles after she kisses his cheek. It's too early in the morning for him to feel all warm inside. "Okay... Bye, I love you," he tells her tiredly. He turns onto his side and closes his eyes again to get more comfortable. He's still sleepy.

He doesn't hear anything after saying goodbye to her. He dozes off and he's about to fall into another deep sleep, but three little words come to his mind.

Shit.

Harry sits up right away in a bolt when he realizes that he let three little words slip out of his mouth. He looks around the room and Luna's not there. She must've left. Was he dreaming? Or, did he tell her he loved her while being half asleep? He doesn't know and now he's freaking out. He pulls the covers off of his half-naked body and gets out of her bed. He runs his hands through his hair then walks out of the bedroom. He looks down the hall and it's quiet. He sighs and heads for the bathroom.

He wasn't dreaming. She did wake him up with kisses and she did tell him she was going to work. And, he did tell her that he loved for the very first time.

Harry looks at himself in the mirror after washing his face and brushing his teeth. Now he's left wondering if she heard him.

He leaves the bedroom and he finds himself walking into Zavier's bedroom. His friend is snoring. Harry pinches his nose when smelling the strong stench of alcohol coming out of Zavier's pores. He turns on the lights even though he is sleeping. "Z?"

He's still snoring. Zavier won't budge even when Harry shakes him a few times.

"Zavier!"

The loudest snort escapes him and his tired eyes flutter open. Zavier instantly reaches for his head and covers his eyes with an arm. "What the fuck," he mumbles.

"I'm sorry," Harry says right away. He sits down on the edge of Zavier's bed. "I know you're going through something and it sucks. And, I'm here for you. I am. Even though I'm pissed at you at the same time. Like, are you an idiot? You knew Luna had asthma and that smoke triggers an attack for her and you still smoked anyway? I'm telling you now, take your smokes outside and away from her, or I'll kick your ass. I've taken boxing lessons since I've moved out and I know how to throw a good punch now." He's rambling. He rambles a lot when he's anxious.

Zavier can tell he's anxious from all the rambling. Even though he might have a bursting headache, light sensitivity in his eyes, and still half asleep, he's listening to him. "I know, I shouldn't have done that. Harry, what's up? Something's up?"

Harry sighs and licks his lip. He has Zavier's full attention now and he doesn't know what to say next. It takes him a few seconds to finally talk. "I think I told Luna I loved her before she left to work. I say I think because I was still sleepy. So, I don't know for sure. At the same time, I really think I did tell her. I just don't know if she heard me. I said I love her. I haven't told anybody that until... Well, you know."