thirty-one.

He wakes up in the morning to find her in his arms. He's the bigger spoon as she's cuddled up into him. He almost forgets he's in a hotel room with her. They're alone, far away from New York and he suddenly remembers why. He gives her a light squeeze with his arm and his lips kiss the back of her head. He can't imagine how she must be feeling.

His relationship with his mother has always been great. He's so close to her, but he admits he hasn't called her as much as he used to. He used to call her every day, but his ex-fiancée thought it was annoying. He changed his favorite part of himself, broke his bond with his beautiful mother, to adjust to Kristen's liking. He misses his mum so much. The day he left for Uni was heartbreaking for her since it was hours away from his little small town, but the day he left the country had been much worse. Still, his mother was supportive. She never wanted to hold Harry back from anything. Now, he doesn't understand why Luna's mother would want to hold her back from absolutely everything.

She shifts under his arm and hums. She slowly turns when she realizes where she is and then she looks at him. She smiles and so does Harry. Her hand slides up his chest and it finds its way onto his cheek. She pokes at his dimple then quietly leans in for a morning kiss.

Harry melts into her kiss and closes his eyes. He presses her body closer as their legs tangled together under the bedsheets.

She's the first to pull away. "Good morning," she tells him.

Harry smiles and glances over at the clock on the nightstand by her side of the bed. "It's almost noon," he says and laughs a little. They slept in and their long and tired day without any sleep was to blame for it.

She has an arm around his neck and her thigh is resting on his hip. She plays with his hair as she finds herself admiring his green eyes. "Oh," she then says.

"We should probably get ready for the airport, shouldn't we? To find a flight."

She's quiet. She stops playing with his hair to run her hand down his large arm. She then shakes her head. "Don't we have this room for another night?" She reminds him.

He smiles, part of him isn't ready to return back to his normal life in New York. He isn't ready to read Beth's three new emails to him. He wouldn't mind another night with her. They shouldn't waste the two-night deal they snagged from the hotel. "We do... What should we do then?"

She hums as she grabs a hold of his necklace. She plays with the gold cross between her fingertips. "Let me take you out to eat," she says.

"You want to take me out to eat? What like a date?" He's smiling.

Luna drops his necklace and scrunches her nose. "I'm going to buy you food, Harry." She then laughs. "But if you wanna call it a date, then..."

"Oh, it's a date," he says and sits up.

"Harry, where are you going?" She giggles.

"I'm going to get ready for my date, what do you mean?" He smiles at her as he gets out of bed. He walks over to his bag and zips it open.

She sits up and gets out of bed as well. "Fine. I guess I'll get ready, too."

Harry smiles and looks over at her. She's trying her best to make the bed the way the housekeepers do. She's in his t-shirt and he can't help but smirk when he catches a glimpse of her cheeky underwear as she bends over.

She catches him. "What are you looking at?" She smirks then stands up straight.

"Nothing," he lies. He laughs then pulls out some clothes to wear.

»»

"Where are you taking me?" Harry asks Luna as he buckles up. They're sitting in the rental car as Harry turns on the heat.