twenty.

Harry is walking barefoot across the cold floors to get to the wine rack. The shower he had with Luna was so intense in the best way possible. He felt so much more relaxed and he wasn't ready for the feeling to go away anytime soon.

He grabs one of Levi's bottles of red wine along with two glasses. He makes a note to himself to replace the wine even though he knows his roommate won't mind. He pulls the cork off the bottle using an opener. Once it pops, he takes the open bottle and glasses back to his bedroom.

She's lying in his bed in just his t-shirt. Her slightly damp hair is brushed to one side and she smiles the moment he walks in. "Trying to get me to stay?" She teases as she sits up. She pulls a pillow over her thighs as her back rests against the headboard of his bed.

"Yeah... I wanna get to know you more," he says. It's true, he wants to know more. He wants to know the important stuff about her and even the least.

She looks into his eyes for a moment. She stays quiet as she then watches him pour wine into her glass. "I think you know me enough," she tells him. She gives him a small smile as she takes the glass he offers. She takes a sip.

"Seriously?" He smiles and shakes his head. He sets the bottle on his nightstand and sits next to her. He holds his glass. "I'm your best friend and I don't even know your birthday? When is it?"

Luna scrunches her nose and lets out a small laugh. "Did I call you my best friend?" She leans her head back and bites her lip. "June seventh. That's my birthday. I'm a Gemini and now everything about me makes sense, doesn't it?"

Harry watches her lips as she talks. He then takes a sip of his wine. "Oh, Gemini. Isn't that like the worst sign to be? It makes perfect sense. I'm February first, Aquarius."

"What? No! Not the worst. Well, I don't know much about astrology... Your birthday is not too far along," she realizes and smiles at him.

He smiles back. "After the holidays, it comes quickly. Then, I'll be twenty-six." He lets out an exaggerated sigh. He really pictured his life to be different by the time he would turn twenty-six.

Luna drinks down her wine and so does he. "Mm, life really passes by, doesn't it?" She laughs and puts her glass out when Harry offers to refill it. "You know what I do know about astrology? Our signs have the best sex."

He laughs. He sets the bottle aside again when their glasses are filled. "Oh yeah? Do you think that's true?"

She grins and tries to hide it with her shoulder. "I think we really know what we're doing."

Harry has the glass up to his lips. He's looking into her eyes while hiding his own smile. "I think so, too."

She drinks more wine. "Anything new while I was away?" She asks him. Her body turns to him, adjusting herself to feel more comfortable.

He swallows the acquired taste of the red wine and hums from her question. "Nothing, really..." He says. "Well, actually I found out it was Beth who had put our photo out there. I'm sorry about that."

"Oh, it's not your fault. I overreacted..." she says and smiles lightly. " Can I just ask, are you writing about what you want? Your column, I mean."

Harry's quiet. He's not ignoring her question, he's trying to figure out what to say.

"I mean, don't get me wrong... From what I've read so far, it's enjoyable and fun. I get why so many people like you, but there's so much more to you that I think others would want to read about..."

"You know, when I started my column it was honest. It was me. I was just a twenty-something-year-old moving to the Big Apple and people were interested in that. A lot of people in this city come from all over so I think that's why 'H' grew big. Then over time, Beth started to tell me what to write. She turned 'H' into a perfect person with a glamorous life... it's far from what I am," he tells her. He drinks the rest of his wine and sighs. He's never really shared his real feelings over his job out loud.