eleven.

It's Saturday noon and Harry doesn't work, but he's in the office anyway all because of Beth and the stupid party. To be fair, he felt a little excited about it once Luna agreed to go with him.

"Is she on her way? What's she like? And, how long have you been dating?" Beth asks Harry. They're standing in a wardrobe room where models usually dress up for photoshoots. A stylist is looking through racks of clothes and Harry is looking at himself in a full-length mirror. He fixes on a black blazer, but he doesn't know how he feels about it. He looks at Beth through the mirror. She's sitting in a chair behind him.

"Yeah, she should be here any minute," he tells her. He then turns around to face her. "We're not dating, Beth. We're friends. Don't ask her dating stuff when she's here, please."

Beth looks at him confused. She then laughs. "Oh, please... friends? That never works. One of you will catch feelings soon enough. Trust me."

Harry turns away from her when the stylist approaches him with something else to wear. He thanks the woman and takes it. "Beth, don't you have something more important to do?" He walks over to the fitting room to change. He pulls the curtain close.

"Of course! I carry this company on my back, but I want to meet this friend."

Harry scoffs playfully then changes into a white suit. The pants have a flare and the stylists paired it with a white tank top. He likes it knowing he wouldn't have to wear a dress shirt. He tucks the loose tank into his pants. He lastly throws on the matching blazer and walks out to check himself in the mirror again.

"That's the one!" Beth says.

Harry likes it. He agrees with Beth for once. "I think so, too." He smiles and takes off the blazer. "Thanks, Amy. I'll be taking this one."

The stylist, Amy, nods and takes the blazer from him. Harry walks back into the fitting room to take off the rest of the outfit to wear it later in the evening.

"Excuse me? I'm Luna... I'm looking-"

"The friend!" Beth immediately cuts off Luna as she enters the room. She stands up and makes her way to her. She goes in for a hug. "I'm Beth, the editor-in-chief and Harry's superior. You must be, Luna! Harry's friend."

Luna smiles at Beth before hugging her back. She catches on the emphasis made over 'friend'. "That's me," she tells her.

Harry walks out of the fitting room wearing the clothes he came with. A t-shirt, a white short-sleeved button-up on top, some pants with a pair of his favorite black vans. He hands over the tank and the pants to Amy for her to pack up. He smiles when seeing Luna. "Hey... Just tune her out like I do sometimes." He jokes and waves her over to him.

Luna giggles and walks closer to Harry. "You've got a really nice work building, here. Almost got lost though."

"It's a good thing you didn't, then." Harry smiles at her then leads her to Amy. "This is Amy. She is going to help you find something to wear."

Luna looks at Amy and smiles. "Sounds fun! Nice to meet you, I'm Luna." She shakes her hand.

Amy greets her back with a handshake. She then goes ahead to ask Luna about her preferences in style. Harry walks away just as she begins to measure Luna's waist.

"She's hot," Beth whispers when Harry sits in the chair next to her.

"Yeah," Harry says as he watches Luna and Amy talk and look through clothes racks together.

"Like, really hot," Beth says again.

Harry ignores her and her sudden crush on Luna. He sees Luna help Amy carry a few dresses to the fitting room. She steps into the fitting room to start trying them on.

Luna walks out wearing the first dress. She walks to the mirror, but she doesn't seem too fond of the dress. It's a silky navy blue gown, but it doesn't hug her figure. It hides it. "Can I try a different one?" She asks Amy. She smiles when she nods at her. She walks back to the fitting room.

"Try on the pink one?" Amy asks by the closed curtain.

"Um, it doesn't fit," Luna says after a while.

Amy steps into her fitting room to help zip up her dress.

"Do you need extra hands?" Beth asks from where she's sitting. She nudges Harry with her elbow.

Harry looks over at Beth and shakes his head. "I think they got it."

He then hears Beth gasp and claps her hands together once Luna walks out of the fitting room. He turns to look and he almost gasps, too.

Luna walks over to the mirror in a hot pink gown. It's tight and strapless. Her breasts are slightly pressed down, but her chest looks defined. The rest of the dress fall perfectly along her waist and hips. The gown touches the floor, having a small train behind. It looks elegant. "What do you think?" She asks. She's looking at Harry through the mirror. "I mean I like it, but I can't breathe."

Harry laughs. He takes in her appearance. She looks amazing. The hot pink tone really compliments her skin tone. "I think it looks great on you... but it's nice to breathe."

Luna smiles and turns to look at him. "I agree," she says before walking back to the fitting room. Amy goes in to help her unzip.

Beth is reminding Harry about something work-related other than the party, but he's not listening. He's thinking about the pink dress, but he knows the next dress maybe even better. He's right.

Luna walks out wearing a light blush kind of pink gown. At the top of her left upper thigh, a slit runs down to show off her leg. The gown also has off the shoulder cuffs that form into a V-cut below her chest. The smile on Luna's face pulls it all together.

"That's the one! Amy, find her some jewelry to wear. It's perfect," Beth says excitedly. "Don't you think, Harry? She looks perfect."

Harry sits up in his seat and he looks at Luna. She's looking at herself in the mirror. "Yeah, I mean I like it. I like it a lot. You look amazing, Luna."

She smiles at him then looks at Amy when she comes by with a pair of strap heels and a diamond necklace. The necklace is thin and is meant to rest above her collarbone. Amy helps her put it on. "Um, this feels expensive. What happens if I lose it or something?" She looks at Beth.

Beth laughs. "Oh, you might have to replace it with a couple of thousand dollars. But it'll be fine! Just wear it and have fun. I gotta run now, but it was nice to meet you. Amy will help you wrap everything up to take." She walks over to Luna and gives her another hug to say goodbye. She whispers something to Luna that Harry can't make out. Luna laughs from it.

Harry stands up as Beth leaves. He walks over to Luna. "What did she say?" He asks curiously.

Luna pats Harry's shoulder and shakes her head. "Nothing... but seriously, you like?" She looks at him to see his response.

Harry takes another look at her, up and down. He nods and gives her another smile. "Yeah, I do."

Luna giggles then steps back. She turns to go back to the fitting room. She gets out of the dress without help this time.