fifty-seven.

LUNA

Just as Luna expected, it's early in the morning and she feels sick to her stomach. She pushes the covers off of herself quickly and covers her mouth as she runs out of her room. It's too bad she has to share a bathroom with Zavier. She plans to clean it, but she still feels bad for him as she kneels down by the toilet and barfs.

She's coughing uncontrollably and that's when Harry enters the bathroom. She hears him call her name, but she's too busy letting it all out.

He's holding her hair back, wrapping her long hair around his hand.

"I'm sorry," she says. She coughs again and she feels dizzy. She stays hovered over the toilet and she feels disgusting.

"What are you apologizing for? Here," Harry says while giving her bunched up toilet paper.

She takes it and wipes her mouth with it. She finally sits up when she believes she's done. She sniffles from the tears that came out from her puking episode. Once Harry lets her hair go, she reaches over to flush the toilet. She stands up and moves towards the sink to brush her teeth.

He puts a hand on her back and Luna sees him through the mirror. She then looks at herself. Her eyes are tired. It's because she hardly slept. She couldn't. All she did was toss and turn while Harry peacefully slept beside her. She spits out her toothpaste then rinses her mouth. "You could go back to sleep if you'd like," she tells Harry.

"I could make you some tea. Maybe it will help if you start to feel nauseous again," he offers. Damn, he's so sweet.

She turns around to look at him. She wants to say no even though she feels cold. She feels chills all over her body but she doesn't want to be more of a bother. "Let's go back to bed," she whispers. She touches his arm lightly before she walks past him to go back into her bedroom. She gets into bed even though the nausea returns. She hugs herself from the chills.

She's going to get through it. She has to remind herself.

»»

"Luna, it's noon," Harry is whispering. His fingers run through her hair and she opens her eyes. She was finally getting some sleep. "How are you feeling?"

She sighs and looks up at him. "I want to sleep," she mumbles.

"Why don't we eat something? Are you hungry?"

Luna gets he's concerned. She gets that he probably won't stop asking if she's alright or hungry. She wants him to stop, but he's only trying to help. "Fine," she whispers as she rolls to lay on her back. She sits up and pushes the covers off of her.

"Great! What would you like to eat? I make a mean avocado toast!" He smiles trying to get Luna to smile, too. He's not making progress.

She takes in a deep breath and then stands up. She's super nauseous again. She puts a hand over her stomach. "I could actually take that tea right about now."

"You got it," he tells her. Then he's out of the bedroom.

She watched him go and Luna goes over to her medication. She takes the ones she has to take and she passes them down with water from her reusable bottle. She sighs when she's done. She leaves her bedroom to finally join Harry outside.

"Hey, Luna! How are you feeling?" Zavier asks when he sees her.

She sees him in the kitchen with Harry. She's going to have to get used to them asking how she's feeling. She only sighs. "Good," she answers. "How was work?"

"You would think guarding a bank at night would have some action, but nope. Nothing interesting," he tells her and gives her a smile.

"Here's your tea," Harry says. He's dipping the tea bag into her mug. He takes it over to the table for her and sets it down.

She takes a seat on the chair. She smells the scent of ginger coming from the mug. She forgets to thank Harry because she's out of it. Luna wants the nausea to stop so she takes a sip to relieve the sickness. She then takes a few more sips.

Harry is drinking tea from a mug as well. He's not sitting. He stands next to Luna and puts a hand on her back. He rubs at her shoulder. "Are you going to be alright going into work tomorrow? Maybe you should call in sick."

Luna sets her mug down. "I think I'll be okay, Harry. This will pass... I'll be fine tomorrow," she says. At least, she really hopes she'll be fine. She closes her eyes for a moment when Harry's stroking her hair. If it had been anybody else, she'd push their hands away. But it's Harry. He's comforting her and she's going to let him.

"Who's at the door?" Zavier then asks after they hear a knock. He's the one to go check.

Luna sips from her tea again. She sits back in her chair and she's enjoying the strokes in her hair. Suddenly, she feels sick to her stomach again. She doesn't know if it's the medication or if it's Madison that makes her feel queasy.

The blonde is walking inside. She invited herself in and she's already yelling at Zavier. "I know you have it!"

"Madison, what the hell! I don't have shit," Zavier says to her.

"Yes, you do! My necklace has to be here. I know it's here." Madison is looking around. She's about to head towards the hall, but she sees Harry and Luna in the kitchen. "Oh, what a pretty sight."

She's sarcastic. Luna watches as she approaches them. She thought she would never see her again. She even prayed.

"Hey, back off, yeah? This is not the time. Actually, it's never the time," Harry tells Madison. He's tired of crap, just like Luna is.

"You have it don't you?" Madison looks straight at Luna.

She's not in the mood. Luna is not in the mood at all so she drinks more tea and ignores Madison's abrupt accusation.

"What are you saying? Are you accusing her of stealing your stupid necklace?" Harry frowns and then scoffs. "I could assure you she doesn't have it."

She doesn't. She doesn't even know what necklace Madison is talking about. She covers her mouth when the nausea gets worse. It's an unpleasant feeling. The tea isn't helping and she feels a tingle in her cheeks, which isn't good. She reaches out for Harry and grips onto his shirt when she realizes she won't make it to the bathroom. As if he reads her mind, he grabs an empty trash bin nearby and holds it out for Luna. She grabs the bin as she lets out what comes back up.

Madison is suddenly speechless. Or maybe she's repulsed.

"I don't have your necklace," Luna finally says. She puts the bin down and reaches for a napkin from its holder on the table. She cleans her mouth then sniffles. "Is there anything else I could help you with?"

"You should go." Zavier reaches for Madison's arm to pull her back.

"Oh my god, is she pregnant or something?" Madison's looking at Harry. She must be thinking Luna is experiencing morning sickness. It's not even morning anymore, though. It's none of her business anyway and Luna wants to let her know that, but she's not in the mood.

"Are you serious? Madison leave, please! You don't get to disrespect Luna. You are not Zavier's girlfriend anymore. So get out of their home."

She tunes them out. Her head feels like it's bursting from all the commotion. It aches so bad. She brings her hands to her head as her elbows rest against the table. She takes in a deep breath then lets it out when her eyes are closed. Madison, Harry, and even Zavier go back and forth, but their voices sound so distant.