seventy-one.

Harry didn't get the chance to show Luna the piece he dedicated to lupus because they grew too occupied with the act of sex. Before he left her flat, he made sure to leave the magazine behind for her to read it later. He didn't want to leave, but she made her decision at the end of the night—to keep lying to her mother.

When Luna asked Zavier for her favor, he of course agreed without asking questions. They decided he would be staying at Harry's. Though, because he had to go to work, Harry was left to pack a few of Zavier's things and Luna was left to clean the flat to paint it out as if no man has ever lived there. She planned to tell her mother that her roommate is out of town visiting her parents.

Harry arrives home with a duffel bag of Zavier's essentials. He smiles when he sees his flatmate. "Hey, Levi."

Levi is sitting on the floor in their living room. He has loads of paperwork sprawled all around their coffee table. "Harry!" He looks over at him, taking a break from whatever he was doing. "What do you got there?"

Harry looks down at the duffel bag Levi asked about. He bites his lip. "Right, I was going to ask if it's okay with you if Zavier stays here for a few days?"

Levi hums and smiles at Harry. "Yeah! Love that dude. But why? Luna kicked him out or something?" He laughs and reaches for his mug. He takes a sip from his overly sugar-filled coffee.

"Pretty much. Yeah... Well, her mother is coming to town and she doesn't know Luna has been living with a man... aka Zavier," Harry fills him in. He sets Zavier's stuff down by the couch when he gets to it. He then takes a seat.

"Oh shit... Wait, how old is she again?"

Harry chuckles. "Twenty-four. She's old enough to make her own decisions... but her mum is so strict."

He nods. "I had this one friend with really strict parents as a kid... and they would never let him play with me. I wonder why? I mean, I might've been caught with cigarettes in my backpack at school... but I think he just had really strict parents." Levi laughs as he then returns back to his paper mess.

"Yeah, I'm sure they were just super strict and it had nothing to do with the fact that you were a bad influence," he teases his flatmate and laughs softly. He then looks at his mess on the coffee table. "What are you working on?"

Levi groans. "Some fucking new guy messed up the students' spring semester schedule! Tell me, how in the hell do you assign fifty-eight teens in one math class? Everything else is messed up too and now I'm trying to figure out how to change the schedules and give my students their preferred electives... Imagine, if I don't give those spoiled teens the classes they want, my office will be backed up. Well, it's already backed up... I have free condoms."

Harry laughs. He then gets down on his knees to sit next to Levi on the floor. "Beth is absolutely pissed with me. Nolan, remember from Thanksgiving, he helped me get my piece printed behind her back. I also threatened to quit... Then she said she'll let me write about more things that I want," he tells him. "Do you need any help? I have nothing else to do."

"Oh shit, Harry! Isn't that good? You're showing her who's actually the boss... And yeah, help would be great, thank you," Levi says. He lifts up a few papers from off the table and slides them over to Harry.

"Oh, it's good. Believe me, I'm happy. I just didn't get to tell Luna about it. I'll tell her about it later though... Now tell me, what do I do?" Harry then asks as he looks at the papers.

Levi gives Harry a pat on his back before he tells him how to group the right students with the right classes. He also reminds Harry that there shouldn't be more than twenty-two students in a classroom. Harry nods along to Levi's instructions and he gets the hang of it right away. He carefully helps out his mate.