thirty-six.

"We should check on Zavier, don't you think?" Luna asks as she's sitting next to him in a subway train. She thought it was unnecessary to take a cab home.

Harry presses his lips together as his arm is resting around her shoulder. "Yeah, he's probably going through it."

She has a hand on his thigh. Her fingers begin to run up and down, tracing the pattern on his pants. She looks up at him. "Or, we could... check on him tomorrow?" She smirks and glances at his lips. She then leans in closer to his ear. "So you can take this really tight dress off of your girlfriend and-"

"Luna," Harry says and laughs. He bites down on his lip. He looks up and around the subway cart. Good thing no one is looking. "Believe me, I want to do that and more... but he might need us."

"Yeah, well I need you so bad," she says and teasingly squeezes his thigh. She then laughs when Harry pulls her into his chest.

"Stop that," he whispers and grins. He doesn't really want her to stop. He then looks up when hears the announcement of the subway. "This is your stop, c'mon." He stands up taking Luna's hand when the train comes to a stop. He leads her out and she follows closely behind. They walk up the steps to step back onto the city ground. Harry looks both ways before he's running through the street with Luna.

"Wait up!" She laughs, still not used to the act of not using the crosswalk. She lets out a sigh of relief once they make it across safely. "I had so much fun, Harry," she tells him. She smiles wide and makes her way into her building.

"Me too," he says and smiles at her as he's following behind.

She enters the lift and waits for the doors to close after Harry enters. She unbuttons her coat. "Are you sure you don't want to just sneak in and..." She looks down at her dress. She smirks when she then sees Harry's hands. They run down to her hips and she looks up only to suddenly feel his mouth on hers. She closes her eyes and kisses him back.

He has her pinned against the wall and he's kissing her hard. He can't help himself around her. She's so damn addicting and exciting. The lift doors open and he instantly hears a gasp. He pulls away from Luna only to see an older woman with a kid. "Sorry," he says and takes Luna's hand. They exit the lift together and he's holding back a laugh. He turns back at the woman with the child once they have stepped into the lift. Before the door can close, he says, "Again, I'm so sorry. Have a goodnight!"

Luna covers her mouth when she laughs. She pulls him along from embarrassment. "Oh, god... I forgot where we were for a minute," she tells him as she leads the way to room 308. She unlocks the door with her key and steps inside. She takes off her coat to hang it.

Harry steps in as well and closes the door behind him. He pulls off his own coat and takes a look around the empty flat. Zavier doesn't seem to be anywhere. "Maybe he's sleeping?" He raises an eyebrow.

"We shouldn't bother him then," she whispers. She takes hold of his red sweater and pushes him towards her bedroom.

He walks backward with a smirk on his face. The moment they get to her bedroom, he closes the door behind him and he pulls her in for a kiss. He puts his arms up the moment he feels her pulling off his sweater.

When it's off his body, she unbuttons his shirt and she goes in for another kiss. She tugs it off his shoulders and she's feeling his soft skin. She moans softly underneath his kiss.

Harry parts from her lips. He glances down at her body and he bites down on his bottom lip. He then looks at her open mouth and smirks. His hand runs up from her hip to wrap it around her pretty neck and he hums softly from his wild thoughts. "On your knees," he tells her. He kisses the corner of her mouth.